Another one bites the dust

bionicarm

Just saw on ESPN that former NFL QB Steve McNair was shot and killed with some girl. Sucks to be a celebrity these days...

flpriest

Yea, they said they couldn't release who the female was, but they could confirm that it wasn't Mrs. McNair...
Hmmmm.

Poor guy was found dead, shot several times, including in the head. Found with him was some 20 year old girl, a server at Dave and Busters, who strangely only had a single gunshot wound to the head. And also strange, the gun was found next to her body.
Sounds like this girl was probably in over her head with a millionaire athlete... She also was picked up last week, for a DUI, with McNabb in the car.
Sounds like a murder-suicide to me. Guess we'll see...

lovethesea

sad story. But he seemed to be pretty deep into the relationship with her. The car she was arrested in for DUI (she was high not drunk) was in his and her name. Seems like everyone knew who she was in relation to him.
ex-boyfriend, wife, murder suicide. No matter what, his kids don't have their dad any more. I wish adults would think of their kids first !!!!

tangman99

They also shared the condo in that it said he was also the owner so I do believe it was known by all. Does look like a murder suicide, but the question is was it staged to look that way. With current technology, almost impossible to stage it and get away with so time will tell.

bionicarm

Based on this report, it sounds like McNair and this girl got into some kind of argument in the condo, she shot him four times, then turned the gun on herself...
McNair, 36, was shot four times, twice in the head, by a semiautomatic pistol, Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said. The woman, Sahel Kazemi, was killed by a single gunshot wound and the pistol was found under her body, Aaron said.

tangman99

If that is the way it happened, that is a vary rare circumstance. The last time I remember anything closed to that was Phil Hartman.

jerryatrick

Originally Posted by TheClemsonKid
http:///forum/post/3077827
Poor guy was found dead, shot several times, including in the head. Found with him was some 20 year old girl, a server at Dave and Busters, who strangely only had a single gunshot wound to the head. And also strange, the gun was found next to her body.
Sounds like this girl was probably in over her head with a millionaire athlete... She also was picked up last week, for a DUI, with McNabb
in the car.
Sounds like a murder-suicide to me. Guess we'll see...
I know people hate the Eagles but saying that Donovan was in the car is just crazy.