Another unknow fish caught :P

Hello, i dont normaly ask for people to identify fish for me but... this fish, i cannot find it anywhere on the internet! Its hard like a piece of coral (Shrimp tried to eat it twice, but failed) and less than a inch long. I accidentally caught it at North of Puerto Rico (I live there) and everywhere i look, i cannot find crap. So can anyone help me?
Heres the picture of the fish:

I only can see its tail, and it looks like a swimming pellet.

No, it actually has all fins and no snail appearance also has eyes and big lips. Its totally a fish (It has all its fins except the dorsal and the pelvic fin, and swims really fast). On the upper left you'll see a drawing that i made, because my camera sucks at taking photos of small things.

snakeblitz33

can you post a picture of it swimming if it is still alive?
If it's really hard, I am sticking to my original post, it's a cowrie shell. I see no indication of a tail or fins. One of the markings looks like an eye, however, I am doubting it actually is.
Good troll though.

rlablan

This was a hitchhiker?!?!?! How did you catch an unknown fish in your own tank? CRAZY!!!
If I may offer a tip... next time you catch something random, why not put it in a small bowl or a cup of water then take a picture... I use a white mixing bowl from the kitchen. Then you won't kill or harm whatever you've caught, incase you wanna keep it.
That fish is cute. I hope you kept him.

bang guy

Just a warning - Many Trunkfish excrete a potent toxin when severly stressed. This toxin will only affect fish but it's potent enough to kill all fish in the tank including the Trunkfish.