Any 1 From Kentucky

450rguy

Originally Posted by say
How about just KY Reef Society??
I have msn messenger... what name are you under??
I have MSN, but I don't let it run constantly like the default settings... just a waste of resources. Anyway, I enabled my email under my profile, so you can contact me that way.
If kyreefsociety(dot)com would suit for the domain name, I could probably get started on that today, and have at least a forum for further discussion up fairly quickly.
Let me know if you guys think that's the name you want.

nu2salt

Originally Posted by 450rGuy
I have MSN, but I don't let it run constantly like the default settings... just a waste of resources. Anyway, I enabled my email under my profile, so you can contact me that way.
If kyreefsociety(dot)com would suit for the domain name, I could probably get started on that today, and have at least a forum for further discussion up fairly quickly.
Let me know if you guys think that's the name you want.
450 that is the name that we like best if you could get that up and running that would be great... your email in your profile is not working not for me at least....nu2salt

nu2salt

Originally Posted by thejeweler
just wanted to say hello. My name is Rusty im from louisville I have a 265 reef.
welcome jewler
interested in the club we r forming?

jmccown

I'm Jason, from around Pikeville Kentucky. I have several tanks, my biggest is 380g all the way down to a 29g.

nu2salt

Originally Posted by jmccown
I'm Jason, from around Pikeville Kentucky. I have several tanks, my biggest is 380g all the way down to a 29g.
welcom aboard if you have a pic of your 380 can i plz see it? u can post it here or my email is nu2salt at msn dot com. interested in the club we r forming u r welcome?

say

Good Morning jmccown and thejeweler Welcome to our post... hope you keep in touch We're trying to form a reef club here in Kentucky. It is going to be called.... Kentucky Reef Society Hope you can join us and make our group one of the best groups in Saltwater Reefing!!
We are using MSN Messenger to talk right now.. add myself at
pwrsrace@barbourville.com if you would like to know more about the club.

say

Originally Posted by SeR_Cyclops
hey i live in somerset Ky around lake cumberland and looking at starting a saltwater tank... any advice would be awesome...

Would you want to come to Barbourville Friday evening to look at my tank??? I'm going to Knoxville Saturday to pickup some corals also.
Do you have MSN messenger?? add pwrsrace@barbourville.com and we can talk about what you want to know about your tank.

ser_cyclops

prolly not this friday my email is keith984@lycos.com add me and i will talk i would like to come up on like a boring saturday that neither of us are doing anything but guys for a name for the web site i think we should use somthing like kentuckyfish of kyreefs or somthing no too long and boring

say

Originally Posted by SeR_Cyclops
prolly not this friday my email is keith984@lycos.com add me and i will talk i would like to come up on like a boring saturday that neither of us are doing anything but guys for a name for the web site i think we should use somthing like kentuckyfish of kyreefs or somthing no too long and boring

I think we had him put it kyreefsociety.com hopefully that's too much for everyone whatcha think???

450rguy

Yes, the site is located at kyreefsociety.com There's not much to look at yet, but the forum is up and running for anyone to discuss KRS matters, without bringing this thread up in the coral forum here at SWF.
So, fellow Ky reefers, stop by and say hello. :)

ser_cyclops

Originally Posted by say
I think we had him put it kyreefsociety.com hopefully that's too much for everyone whatcha think???
not bad better than i could do lol

say

450, get up with me as I am working on a logo for the page I'll be on yahoo messenger (saycheessee) and msn messenger (pwrsrace@barbourville.com) today. get up with me and we'll talk about the page.
Originally Posted by 450rGuy
Yes, the site is located at kyreefsociety.com There's not much to look at yet, but the forum is up and running for anyone to discuss KRS matters, without bringing this thread up in the coral forum here at SWF.
So, fellow Ky reefers, stop by and say hello. :)

ct_vol

Hey guys, I rarely get to this Forum, but good luck with setting up your club... I wanted to extend an invitation to the MTRC Fragswap this coming Saturday... Jan. 20... It will be located in Nashville... If anyone is interested in attending, you can e mail me at ct_vol@yahoo.com
Cheers,
Randy

say

Just wanted to let everyone know that On March 10th at 4:00pm.. the KY Reef Society will be meeting at the Lee's Ford Dock Restaurant. Very Nice Restaurant and Dinner is available while you are there!! Everyone is encouraged to eat so that we don't owe anything for the rental for the room. If anyone can help with arrangements... let me know.

tacoma38

harold here.bardstown here.have a 75.working on a 180.lots pumps and stuff to get but i got my tank.Just wanted to say hello.and where do u get your stuff?