Any body have pic's of their Yellow Watchman Goby's?

shlovell16

haha, that leads to another Q of mine. I have been wondering, how do they ship the live fish off online? Does a FedX man arrive with it in a bag? lol

nygel

I'm looking to get one, but i have a question, i know the have thier burrows or watever, but will it make it? or should i mess around with rockwork and sand to make a little burrow or cave?

nygel

anything special i should know about them? i've done a little research but it only says so much....

shlovell16

I've been told that the difference between the Bright yellow YWG and the brownish yellow ones is a result of gender. Is this true? If so, which one's a male and which one's a female?

R

reefermadn

Originally Posted by team2jndd
reefer howd you get a pair!!!
Dumb luck!
Seriously, I just bought a second one and put it in thinking they would go to opposite ends of the tank. You see how they ended up.

monalisa

Originally Posted by ReeferMadn
Dumb luck!
Seriously, I just bought a second one and put it in thinking they would go to opposite ends of the tank. You see how they ended up.
How COOL is that???

Lisa :happyfish

sallen

Hi there reefer i think your anemone is the same as mine. Is it a sand anemone thats brown with purple tips???

R

reefermadn

Originally Posted by sallen
Hi there reefer i think your anemone is the same as mine. Is it a sand anemone thats brown with purple tips???
Mine is a very large Bubble Tipped Anemone that is home to my pair of True Percs.

theappe

I have a watchman too...Ill try and get a pic asap! They are easy to keep. Just feed them and have fun watching them sifting through your sand.

teen

Originally Posted by SHLovell16
haha, that leads to another Q of mine. I have been wondering, how do they ship the live fish off online? Does a FedX man arrive with it in a bag? lol

they come in a plastic bag that is packed inside a styrafoam cooler that is inside a cardboard box. ive ordered 3 times from swf already and havent lost anything yet.