Any Chicago Trader?

g13

Hey junus, as you can see the only frag I have is the frogspawn. The yellow fiji is big enough to be fragged (don't know how). The hammer has 4 branches on it with 2 heads on each branch (Iguess it can be fragged). The sun coral is negotiable but I'm not looking to sell. Trade would be nice, though.

junbug1970

all i have to trade is equipment :(
i barely have any corals. thats why iam looking :D
here's what i have left
2 Kangaroo dosers
500 titanium heater no controller n( ihave them but is no
power, if you can fix it thats great)
brand new 1000wt MTC 2 cycle generator
4wt UV aquanetics
5 x-10 am466 3 prongs powerhouse modules
red sea salt 3/4 full

ekclark

I would love to meet and trade with some Chicago reefers...I am up in the north burbs and have some living things to trade (I do not think we can mention them). Email me at ekclark77@yahoo.com and I'll tell you what I have.:)

g13

Hey junbug, I don't think I need any equipment plus I'm not too sure what some of that stuff is (I still have lots to learn).
Anybody else got pics of what they got?

g13

Hey oakraider are they both reef safe? Kind of interested in the kole tang. Have any info on it? Diet, size of it now and how it will get, aggressive? etc. etc....

oakraider

I would say the sailfin is reef safe. But i don't know about the kole might have to check on that one. Kole tank is semi aggressive but the sailfin is not aggressive at all. Th e kole needs a place to hide and they both eat frozen brine and spirlina. The kole is a great algae eater always picks at live rock and glass.

ekclark

How big are those tangs? They both get pretty massive, especially the sailfin. They look like great fish, the ones I've seen, but I do not think my 125 is big enough. Are you keeping them in your 85? How long have you had them?

g13

Any of you guys know of a shop that sells rose bta's? I've been looking for one and only seem to find them online.

g13

Thanks Infalable, I'm going to try and call them tomorrow to see if they still got some. Might just go up there and pick one up if I have some time.

junbug1970

anyone has any algae blenny they want to get rid of? i need 1 or 2 to eat my hair algae.
please let me know
thanks
Junus

g13

I'm in the same boat junbug. They have some at scott's pet shop in Westchester but they are pretty big 3.5 to 5 inches.

oakraider

My tangs are not that big yet but they don't get that huge. If that makes sense!!! Thats why i have to get rid of them i have a baby queen angel that will get pretty big.

junbug1970

Anyone knows how to drill tanks? i have 3 tanks already setup i would like drilled.
let me know if you know how, maybe we could trade services, i'm in computer fireld if need computer services.
I'm also looking for a sheet metal guy to build custom ligting to MH for a 220
let me know
thanks
Junus

oakraider

Don't go to scotts pet shop if it is a far ride for you. They are a good fish store. But they are so busy the sell out of everything. You have to go during the week like thursday when they get there stock. Just thought you should know. Made the mistake of going on sundays they had nothing.

junbug1970

scotts isnt far from me. they are about 15-20 min ride.
Boy do i need algae blenny badly
should get 1 or 2 for my 75gal?