Any Chicago Trader?

a9chooch

hey im from crestwood ,il and im looking for live rock and lights for my 55 gal tank.Ones good enough for corals.

g13

I thought Scott's got there shipment on Friday's (not sure though)?
Hey Junbug.........................I'm a "Sheet Metal Guy" Local 73. I'm an apprentice though, but maybe I can get someone to help you out. Not sure what exactly you need built but if you have a pic or something maybe I can help you out.

g13

Hey Infalable, those rose bta's that you seen at the LFS were they a deep red color? Pink? Or just pinkish/red tips on the anemone?
I called them up and they had one left. I just want to make sure they are more of a full red color before I go all the way up there.

leadian

Hi Chicagians, I lve just over the boarder in IN.Work in Chicago.I check out LFS from Evanston to Michigan City.Feel free to e-mail to check my locals one of my LFS just got a huge shipment of beutiful rose BTA's $86 I think, anyway just wanted to say Hi!

leadian

also large on-line distributer lives by me and she lets people come to her huge greenhouse and hand pick stuff on the weekends just got a huge green carpet and some zoos

I got some awesome zoo's that I can frag... Im in central IL. If you want pics, go to reef forum and search for "sunday shots" by me... posted some pics of them sunday.

g13

Hey Midwest reefer I'm looking for some zoo's. I really like the ones with the green center. Let me know if we can make a deal or something.
pipn8ez13@aol.com
Hey Lidean, email me and let me know where this place is at. I frequently go to Michigan City to hit the outlets that are over there.

junbug1970

Hey G13,
thanks for the info, went and picked up 2 algae blenny from scotts. hopefully they do their job. on sale too for $16/ea
I'm planning on making canopy casing out of sheet metal for MH for my 220, i saw this guy has one and i've asked him for some pictures and awaiting so i can post here and see if i can have it made the same way
thanks
Junus

oakraider

There is a new store called Aquatica in Tinley Park with nice fish not bad prices. Its on 167th and oak park ave. Thats were i get 90% of my stuff

g13

I've heard of aquatica but haven't had a chance to go check it out.
Hey Junbug, are the algae blennies eating up some of the hair algae? If so, how long is the hair algae? I heard they wouldn't touch it if was more than a half inch long. How big were the blennies? I'm looking to get one but the ones I seen at scotts were a little too big for me.

junbug1970

the blenny i got is about 3-4" inches. So far they aint doing crap. lol
Everytime i see them they arent eating, but hair algae is about 2-3 inches long

leadian

I'm a regular at aquatica decent prices and some cool stuff, got a purple linckia there $19 also nice cured Marshall island LR

g13

I had an orange one till it thought it could beat up my powerhead. Looked like at atomatic feeder very gross, fish loved it though.