any fans of the saw movies?

millerman

saw 4....... highly doubt it. but havent heard anything about it either, only becuase you know what is going to happen someone dies because of their past

aw2x3

I think the first one was the best one...most dramatic, most intense...it took viewers to a a horror factor that other movies had never done before.
The second was good, but nearly as good as the first...it just couldnt match that intensity factor, if you'd seen the first.
I have not seen the third one yet. I've had friends tell me it was the best one, while I've had others tell me it was horrible.

team2jndd

Its kind of a double edged sword. Id like to see another to redeem the last one but I feel like they are just going to ruin the first two even further. The last one was a decent horror movie but lacked in the genernal twist that most saw movies have. Nothing was smart and planned like the others it was just... brutal.

drew2005

Originally Posted by team2jndd
Its kind of a double edged sword. Id like to see another to redeem the last one but I feel like they are just going to ruin the first two even further. The last one was a decent horror movie but lacked in the genernal twist that most saw movies have. Nothing was smart and planned like the others it was just... brutal.
Brutal is right. Thats why i liked it.
Not to change the topic but i can't wait for Hostel 2 to come out.

josephalafa

never saw hostel
i definitly thought saw 1 was the best. the third wasnt suspenseful at all. it was obvious what was going to happen to everyone. if they make a fourth, and they bring back jeff from the third, that would suck. i hated that guy. he was so dumb!

drew2005

Originally Posted by josephalafa
never saw hostel
i definitly thought saw 1 was the best. the third wasnt suspenseful at all. it was obvious what was going to happen to everyone. if they make a fourth, and they bring back jeff from the third, that would suck. i hated that guy. he was so dumb!
Hostel is a must see.

andy51632

If you like gore you need to see hostel. I thought it was kinda corny but the whole idea of the movie was very scary. Weak stomachs need not apply.