Any fish tank service in NJ?

tclark828

I just bought a new tank online and had it delivered. It is an 88 gallon bow front, drilled with an overflow box and a sump in he bottom. This is my first tank, and there are no instructions that came with it. Are there any people/services that set up new tanks? I'm not all that handy, and am nervous about setting it up wrong and having leaks/problems later. I am in the Ocean County area of NJ, so if you know anyone or where to look, that would be great.
Thank you,
Tom Clark

n8ball2013

absolutely fish in clifton nj will. I dont know how far you are from there but they are one of the best lfs ive ever been to.

gmann1139

Originally Posted by n8ball2013
http:///forum/post/2864431
absolutely fish in clifton nj will. I dont know how far you are from there but they are one of the best lfs ive ever been to.
+1
I know that may be a little bit of a haul, but they're the only LFS in NJ I've seen so far that I'd trust with more than a goldfish.

n8ball2013

you will see fish there that you would be hard pressed to see anywhere else.
hawaiian dragon eels clarion angels snowflake clowns etc etc etc

b0b82

I am not in NJ I am in FL but if you would like to call me I can help walk you through the whole set up process. Send me an IM and I will give you my phone number.