Any Pic's Of A 6gal Nano Cube

sin574

Originally Posted by Adairable
hi

im a fellow philly kid and I just wanted to see how you are doing and offer any help a newbie can! a lot of people helped me out a lot here and there is a lot of answered question on my thread. I don't have the same tank as you though...i have the 14g biocube
anywho,
Talk to you soon!
do you have any pic's of your 14gal biocube

aandwrobert

looks good to me I dont have a nano but I do have a deco and I have to say I like it almost as much as my last 30g
how many per gallon do you have I have 6watts per gallon on my deco but I dont know much about nanos.

sin574

i have 3 watts per gallon that's the stock light it came with. i want to know if i can upgrade the light. i asked on this site but nobody really told me anything

sin574

when the water is in cycle which one is the first to go down and so on..2 3
ammonia
nitrite
nitrate

katiev

First should be ammonia, then nitrite, and then when those read zero and you have only a few nitrates do a water change and you should be good to put your clean-up crew in there.

breineach1

Wow, that aquascaping is really neato! You've got so many good places to anchor coral plugs... it should fill in great. Where's my *jealous smiley*when I need it!

atmachine5

Not certain but do you have to cure your lr, is that why? Like the placement though, will look better with color.
Here's my 5.5 with 36w of cp lighting. Only a few months in. I'm going slow and still don't have all my livestock in and only some mushrooms that I liked for now for corals.