any pics of big aggressive tanks

equalizer

Hello,
Newbee to swf.
I have a 340g Im setting up as an aggressive tank and would like to see pics of other peoples setup.Such as live stock,aquascaping, and sumps ect.ect.
Thanks,EQ:cool:

jumpfrog

Wow! 340 would be awesome for sure. What are dimensions of something like that?
I've done a 125 predrilled with overflows and an oversized sump and skimmer. Here's a pick of aquascaping. Wanted to keep it open to allow plenty of swimming while still providing shelter and sense of security. Let us know how your plan comes along.
And by the way, Welcome to the Board!

littleguy

if you want to see a big tank check out some of novice150's threads about his tank. it is definitely one of the nicest tanks ive seen and its big

equalizer

Demensions of my 340g is 8' wide 2'deep and 34"tall. Cant wait to set it up and would love to see other pics.

stacyt

I wouldn't really call my tank aggressive. When I'm done the only really aggressive fish that I'll have in there are a SFE, porc puffer, and a damsel. Mine is 240 gallon, and a freaind of mine did the aquascaping for me, so I can't take credit for the setup.

hnf2k

o. now i see, i always thought it was a ferret standing on 2 legs, and i didnt know what the red was. ok, thanks.

equalizer

I have my friend in the tank doing the final cleaning. I could not fit in the cut outs. Pretty cool i thought,their is actualy a person in my tank!:)

equalizer

Im not sure yet,but thinking of a zebra eel,naso tang,imporator angel,dozen green chromies, 5 or so yellow tangs, and alot of live rock with DSB.
What do you guys think of my stocking plans ?Do you see any conflict between these fish?
Thanks,EQ

equalizer

Swilbs,
I WISH, I bought it used. A local shop made it.I wish i felt comfortable enough to make one. Do you have any experience building aquariums?