Any reefers in AZ???

nudibranch

Stevebk - I live right off Indian School & 101. I'd be interested in making an arrangment w/ you for a very small frag of your Orange Zoos and GSP. When I say small I mean 3-4 polyp piece of Zoos and a 1/2 square piece (or less) of GSP. It'd be for my really small nano tank. I don't have anything to trade with at the moment unfortunately but email me if you are interested. Nudibranch@luckyreef.com

cvinsant

Originally posted by Tapalotapus
I am, but I'm new to the salt water stuff. I have a 400gal and a 250 gal I'm getting ready to set up.
Currently I have a 100 and a 135 set up. I also have 4 other tanks. All six of these are for sale to get money for the two up top.
I'm in Litchfield Park where are you guys?

Tapalotapus,
I saw this post and didnt notice any updates on whether you had sold all of your tanks. I live in Tucson and might be interetested.
Thanks!
Christina:)

amc79

Originally posted by cvinsant
Tapalotapus,
I saw this post and didnt notice any updates on whether you had sold all of your tanks. I live in Tucson and might be interetested.
Thanks!

nn

amc79

Originally posted by Tapalotapus
I am, but I'm new to the salt water stuff. I have a 400gal and a 250 gal I'm getting ready to set up.
Currently I have a 100 and a 135 set up. I also have 4 other tanks. All six of these are for sale to get money for the two up top.
I'm in Litchfield Park where are you guys?

do you have a 40 or 50 gallon you are selling? i am new at all the salt water stuff so i thought i would start with a smaller tank. i live in tucson.

cvinsant

Hi,
I was posting to Tapalotapus about the tanks he was selling. The post was long ago, so he has probabaly already sold them and is not on here anymore....I noticed that I started typing too fast and spelled interested wrong! LOL.
I am also looking for a glass aquarium, 55 gallon or larger; and live in Tucson.
Christina

breakn

there is a really good store off of prince and I-10 called aquatic oasis formerly fish soap check them out cheap prices and not jerks like other places

cvinsant

Breakn,
Thank you for letting me know. I had not heard of them.
I will definately go over there this week.

breakn

if you go wednesday after 10:-12: you can get thirty percent off he is kind of hard to find but he is in the business exchange on the very back row north side of prince

cvinsant

Breakn,
I actually dont know if I will be buying this week, its not payday yet...do you know if he offers this percentage off on a regular basis? Is this the owner or an employee, do you know who I should ask for when I am ready to make the purchase? You sound like you know alot about them, do you go there a lot...or do you know them personally, I mean, do you know if they have a lot of nice fish as well or do they just sell the aquarium and equipment? I will be looking for angel fish and mushroom corals after I get the tank cycled.
Thanks,
Christina
:joy:

cvinsant

Breakn,
Actually Wednesday might also be a hard day to get there, is that the only day the sale is offered? I wonder if the sale will be on other days or only when this one person is there?
Thanks, I appreciate your tips! I really could stand to save some money since its going to add up fast.
Christina

biggedraws

For all you arizonians theres a pretty good store on alma school just south of guadalupe in the nellos shopping center.. Its called all aquatics. Nice prices lr is 4.50/lb when u buy 50+ lbs or 4.99 otherwise. Really low prices. Talk to the owner matt he can order prolly just about anything u want be sure to tell him ryan miller sent you.

breakn

he only offers the sale on wen his name is zach and he just started out he is not a big business he doesnt have a whole lot but he is building his stock up. he will hook you up if you just ask in fact i have him order stuff all the time and if i find a cheaper price he will generally match it as far as stores are concerned definetly the most down to earth and cheapest. call him about hours because he is in and out all the time it is 520 2989182

minitrucke

Anyone ever been to the shop that behind hooters on bell and i-17? Whats the name of it? They always have a nice selection of corals and mushrooms. Im looking for some frags so does anyone have anything to sell? I just got my lights going and I fragged my first mushroom tonight so I could trade you something atleast. They are dark maroon with green centers.
Thanks! Josh

minitrucke

My g/f lives in avondale. there is a petsmart around dysart and mcdowell on the north east corner.
anyone have frags for sale or trade?

pblrdom

hey i am in north phoenix.
any one near me??
like 35th and bell lfs, off i-17, its my lfs!!!! Its called tropical treasures!!!!!
i am at like 40th ave happy valley rd, on the way to like anthem area.
any one close?
i would love to talk to some locals
know of any clubs???
i would love to get together!
hey azguy where exactly in np???
pblrdom@gmail.com
pblrdom2 on aim

minitrucke

Cool man, thanks for the info on the nam of that shop. Ill be going there tomorrow to look around and see what kind of goodies they have. I have not been there for a long time. I guess nobody has any frags to trade or sell?

azguy

I am located just north of Carfree highway. (7th st. area)
I have 2 reek tanks up and running, and get most of my stuff online.

ffjpayne

im in tucson and wanted to see if any one is looking to trade i have about 10 acro frags and im looking for any lps or zoos or whatever i just dont have the light for the acro you can email me - ffjpayne@hotmail.com

scubadoo

Sierra Vista, AZ...with only one rip-off lfs in town. Looking for some cured live rock in Tucson.....but I do not want to pay 8 bucks a pound...any suggestions? Thanks