Any Salt Water Tank Rental Places in FL

jeffreyjr

Originally Posted by angelspot
where is Davie Florida I have a 55 gal tank for sale with everthing u need for 595.00
Davie is just South of Ft Lauderdale...

magickyl

I used to live in Lauderhill. There are a few great shops on 441 in margate and one down on sample and US1.

debbraey

I know of a person that does what you are asking. It is quite exspensive but he is liscenced and bonded and provides a guarantee. He is very knowledgable and does it as hobby more than work. I think his prices have went up a little since gas prices have soared. But he has set up and sold me all my tanks. I buy 1/2 of my live stock from him and a lot is planned to purchased at saltwaterfish.com (cause I was impressed with my last shippment <and even though I was missing my madarin> they were great and easy to deal with!)
anyhow, Email me at debbraey@yahoo.com if you are truly serious and I will get a card from him when he comes to get my schedule to babysit my tanks. I think he said tomorrow he will stop by. I knoow of many that will maintain your tank all the way down to buying the stock. Some of those people are insured some are not. When the first thing they say is, "I am insured" just seems to run red flags and give me more ?? than answers. I think I'ld rather someone than does it for love and has many years of success. I love my tanks and the hands on stuff I have to do <somehow it gives the feel of a pet [ie. dog or cat something that lets you handle a lot]> hehe
have a great day

photo guy

Hey Carshark,
I'm in Calhoun between Atl and Chattanooga and I NEW to the hobby. I've checked out what I can find in Chattanooga + a couple of places about 30 minutes from me in Dalton. Last Saturday I made it to Optimum Aquarium in Marietta. I'm TRYING to find an (or two) LFS to deal with. Could you let me know your favorites in Atlanta? I'm still not too sure about the funky posting rules on this site. If this is taboo here you may e-mail me at keith@keithphoto.com.
Thanks,
Keith