any traders in sacramento CA

sinaloa213

looking for people who live in or around the sacramento california area. doesnt seem like too many people have a fish tank in my area.plz reply if you live near me.

sinaloa213

im lookin for any type of 48 inch metal halide system and any coral or fish. what lfs you go to?any help will do.

sacfishguy

The lfs I usually go to are capital aquarium, O St. aquarium, Exotic Aquarium, Pet connection, and Wonder aquarium. as for coral i can frag off a few shrooms i have blue and red

sinaloa213

thats great i love mushrooms. i got my first two and they are big!i usually i go to o st. as of capitol aquarium they prices are outrageous!.......well about those shrooms plz post a pic if possible and price. i live off of antelope road.
p.s. where is wonder aquarium?

sacfishguy

here is a pic that i took the other day i will get closer ones tonight. i might be able to frag some xenia if you want. i would prefer to trade if you have anything you want to trade
wonder aquarium is on kefier between mayhew and watt. they don't have much right now cuz they just remolded and the saltwater tanks are cycling

sinaloa213

wow those are soo good looking especially the blue ones. i might have some things but since the tank is only 5 months old i dont have a real good selection. but im willing to pay a decent price.

sac10918

Hey guys...
I used to go to Capitol aquairum, but I really don't like it there....I have had several bad experiences with rude employees and I hate how you have to hunt someone down for an hour to get any help.
Have any of you been to Your Reef in Rocklin? It is the absolute best in the area I think, although I haven't been to a few of the ones you guys mentioned. The shop is smaller than most, but he has a fabulous selection of frags. He has a whole wall of frag tanks just filled with frags. I love it! They start at 10 dollars and go up to about 60 for the rare or larger corals. I was in there last week and he had this awesomely green frogspawn, with about 50 heads on it....It was $120 which is a lot of money, but not for such an awesome coral! The guy who owns it is really nice and helpful too.

sinaloa213

isnt yourreef in roseville on cirby i like it there to they dont have 10 dollar selection they raised it to 12.50. yeah they also have some great fish there too.

sac10918

Yeah, YourReef is on Cirby...I didn't realize they raised the price to $12.50....
I bought a lot of frags from them when they first opened up and they were 25% off so each frag was only $7.50 which was so great!