andre the giant
miss elizabeth
3 von erichs (i believe it's 3)
road warrior hawk
crash holley
king kong bundy
i know there are alot more feel free to add to the list...tobin

lion_crazz

There were actually 5 Von Erichs that died (Chris, David, Mike, Kerry, Fritz)
Some you left off: Yokozuna, Vilano 1 and 2 (WCW), Johnny Valentine, Big John Studd, Bam Bam Bigelow, Louie Spicolli (ECW), Rhonda Singh, Rocco Rock, Mike Awesome, The Wall, Pitbull #2, Brian Pullman, Junkyard Dog, Terry Gordy, Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert, Earthquake, Chris Candido
Rest in peace..

lion_crazz

There is no way I will believe murder-suicide until the absolute facts come out. I find it to be much more believable that Nancy and Daniel were murdered over the weekend and Chris came home, found both of them dead, and then killed himself. No way can I believe that he would do such a thing. Why would he murder his seven year old child? That just does not make any sense. Why would he leave his shows on Saturday and Sunday, a show where he was going to be given the ECW Championship, a company he helped build, to go home and murder the two people that he loved? It does not make any sense...
Autopsies are scheduled for today at 10:00 AM so I am sure we will find out much more then.

kilhullen

Originally Posted by seasalt101
i believe you are talking about brock lesner he is the latest to take that route, benoit was known as the rabid wolveine or the canadian crippler one of his famous moves was the 3x german suplex he has been around for ever the police report says no bullets were used, so still investigaing the scene i hope it was not foul play...tobin
Last night they announced he had called on Sunday saying everyone was spitting up blood and he would not be able to go for the show on Monday.
This morning they announced it is being investigated as a murder-suicide.
Of course, all this will change rapidly as they investigate further.

bigarn

It definitely looks like murder-suicide. One of the investigators said "many people are going to find the facts bizarre when they are released."

ice4ice

It was a double murder-suicide. He killed his wife and kid over the weekend then killed himself late Monday afternoon. I'm also suspecting 'roid rage or his wife/manager (aka: Woman - remember her ?) also manages other wrestlers had an affair with one of them and sent him over the edge. An awesome wrestler. I feel sorry for the family but can't comprehend why he would kill his own family especially his 7 year old. So sad to hear ...

ice4ice

Let's not forget Adrian Adonis, Rick Martel (R.I.P.)
Other great wrestlers :
The Fabulous Freebirds
The Wild Samoas
Eric Estrada
Johnny Rodz (spelling?)
Jesse "The Body" Ventura
Superstar Billy Graham - I believe he also died as well (steroids)
Wendy Richter
Killer Kowalski - He is residing at a nursing home in my hometown.

bronco300

this is sad....
find it curious that if it ends up being a murder-suicide..didnt he get like a 3hr tribute? not to say his life was crappy...but would we tribute any other person that would do it and mourn his death etc...seems to me we would probably scoff and scour at the person who did it to his/her family....ive heard it might be a homecide...sad either way...just was thinking this as i was driving to work listening to the people discuss it on the radio...not tryin to start an argument, just thought i'd share my thoughts.

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Bronco300
this is sad....
find it curious that if it ends up being a murder-suicide..didnt he get like a 3hr tribute? not to say his life was crappy...but would we tribute any other person that would do it and mourn his death etc...seems to me we would probably scoff and scour at the person who did it to his/her family....ive heard it might be a homecide...sad either way...just was thinking this as i was driving to work listening to the people discuss it on the radio...not tryin to start an argument, just thought i'd share my thoughts.
Well, they did not know it was a suspected murder-suicide when they decided to go with the tribute show. They just did what they would normally do if they lost one of the best wrestlers in the company.

tx reef

Originally Posted by seasalt101
was it either tank abbott or ken shamrock ?

It was Ken Shamrock.....

pontius

Originally Posted by TX Reef
It was Ken Shamrock.....
correct, Shamrock is who I was thinking of that is now in UFC.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by Pontius
correct, Shamrock is who I was thinking of that is now in UFC.
ken shamrock was at 1 time a champion actually several times he and dan the beast severn are the reason that sport is popular today jmo though...tobin

sepulatian

The report I saw was that drugs and steroids were found in the house. His wife was strangled a day earlier than when the child died. Chris was hung or hanged himself. Either someone was hesitant to kill the child and Chris or the possibility exists that Chris was hyped on a bad mix of drugs, got mad at the wife, strangled her. Then the child asked questions or noticed that mommy wasn't around so he was suffocated. Then Chris woke up and realized what he had done and hung himself. We will not know anything for sure other than speculation until the autopsy is done. There was also a report of Chris threatening to hurt her before. She had an order of protection against him that she dropped 3 months ago when they got back together.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by sepulatian
The report I saw was that drugs and steroids were found in the house. His wife was strangled a day earlier than when the child died. Chris was hung or hanged himself. Either someone was hesitant to kill the child and Chris or the possibility exists that Chris was hyped on a bad mix of drugs, got mad at the wife, strangled her. Then the child asked questions or noticed that mommy wasn't around so he was suffocated. Then Chris woke up and realized what he had done and hung himself. We will not know anything for sure other than speculation until the autopsy is done. There was also a report of Chris threatening to hurt her before. She had an order of protection against him that she dropped 3 months ago when they got back together.
This is a disaster, I can just hear the speculation and conspiracy theories coming up in the next days.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
This is a disaster, I can just hear the speculation and conspiracy theories coming up in the next days.
I am sure there will be. This was on the NY 5pm news. I didn't grab this info from the internet. We will see though. My son thinks there is no way in the world Chris would do this because he just got done watching the 3 hour special that was RAW last night. He saw all of the people saying how loving he was. I was never either a fan nor apposed to Chris Benoit. I saw him live in May. I don't have a personal oppinion of whether he "would" do this or not. His wife was strangled, his son had a plastic bag placed over his head until he died and Chris as found in his weight room hanging from a bar. There were steroids and drugs found in the house. I am sure more will come up but I am not looking at online nonesense. Maybe I am being given false info on the news. Who knows. The pages will unfold within the next month or more.