anybody from NE Pa?

zooqi

We have a reefer in our club from Kingston (Ron Hoover) a nice guy and a good friend who would drive at 2 am from Kingston to fix my heater. He was one of the few reefers who joined me a couple of years ago to start NCPARS and one of few who sent me his first support to start REEFNEST.COM to educate community about reef.

yello tang

Wow!!!! I havent been here in a long time I can't beleive this thread is still going.I started this 3years ago. I am from Hanover Township. Hello Pa and and everyone else

reefdweler

Originally Posted by 1st timer
Wow, Pennsylvanian's, Kingston here...I have a two month old 75gal reef...
Hey 1st timer how are you? I live in Edwardsville Apt. Only been up here a yr now. Where in Kingston are you. Kingston is like 2 blocks from me. I have a 35 hex in its last stages of cycle. Should be done this weekend hopefully.
Reef Dweller

reefdweler

Hey would anyone have an old MH ballast hanging around? I really need lights still have the stock 15 watt light on this thing.
reefdwller

acrylic51

Originally Posted by slipknot23
what out of business but if you no her you can still get corals and stuff off her.
Yeah I know Judy, I tried calling her but no answer....I always went to the store on Mondays when she was closed and she knew I would be coming and she'd wait for me......I'm going to try giving her a call again!!!!!!

mjordan23

Im from Scranton, PA.......There is no good stores in Scranton, I work right up the road from PetsZone in Pittston.....doesnt loook that bad at all.......Aqua Pets in Clarks Summit used to be great but it just started to die and now its closed. Tooo bad :-(. I would love to start up my own shop in Scranton, just no money to do it.

chadman

Originally Posted by puffer32
I go to that fish place alot, i am about 45 mins from it, great store

Reading PA here!!! That Pet Place rocks!! are you heading up the the anniversary sale this weekend?

steelgluer

Originally Posted by MJordan23
Im from Scranton, PA.......There is no good stores in Scranton, I work right up the road from PetsZone in Pittston.....doesnt loook that bad at all.......Aqua Pets in Clarks Summit used to be great but it just started to die and now its closed. Tooo bad :-(. I would love to start up my own shop in Scranton, just no money to do it.
There is a new store opening in Luzerne not far from you at all email me for info.
steelgluer@verizon.net