Anybody play paintball??

roll tide

I just sold my Tippmann A-5, but I still have a 20oz, 14oz, and a 12oz Co2 tank that I do not need. Not sure what you want to run your gun with but if your interested I'll trade for a coral or something.

roll tide

Originally Posted by team2jndd
im set on co2 but any other equipment I might do it.
Nah. thats all I have left. Besides a few masks, but it would be cheaper for you to just buy one.

team2jndd

Yeah, thank you anyway though. Why did you sell your gun? Im obsessed with the game I play several times a week.

teen

im really set on trading it for either 36" mh lights, or just a new gun, being that i have another shocker. if your in it for fun, then an ion is probably your best bet.
marcus71: i havnt played psp, i was going to play psp or nppl this year, but things didnt go the way i thought :notsure:

roll tide

Yeah, thank you anyway though. Why did you sell your gun? Im obsessed with the game I play several times a week.
Cant find time to play anymore. We have played for several years now, I know what you mean though. Its a great time. Good luck with your trades...

team2jndd

teen if you are interested I would buy a 36" unit off cooltouchlighting.com and have it sent to you for the shocker. The 250W MH canopy is $250.

teen

teen if you are interested I would buy a 36" unit off cooltouchlighting.com and have it sent to you for the shocker. The 250W MH canopy is $250.

sry, i just ordered a reefstar 250watt mh pendant for the tank.
nanocuber7: its in mint condition, has about 3 cases of paint shot through it. im really not sure what i could get for it because you dont see these guns being sold a lot, so throw a number out if you want.

teen

the maxflo reg would come with the 68/4500 tank if thats what you where talking about, but then you would need a gas through grip also. the other reg i have is a dye hyper 2 reg which i will say 50, i also have a regular smart parts reg which needs one new oring, ill say 40 for that. i could get picks by tomorrow, camera batteries are charging now

omgsaltwat

Spyder Imagine I have 2 of these markers and 2 20oz tanks and a few other things, let me know if you want to trade anything.
Features include: Intelligent push-button indicator system (patent pending)
Firing modes include semi-auto,
Adjustable rate of fire (high-speed and low-speed)
Reactive trigger response (up to 13 shots per second)
Battery indicator
LED light display format
External battery recharge
Vertical feed
Sprint aluminum electronic frame with two-finger trigger
Tournament velocity adjuster
New anti-double feed
Bottomline set-up with stainless steel hose
Quick disconnect pin
Expansion chamber with fore grip
Deluxe sight rail
9 1/2" muzzle brake barrel
Vizion rear cocking system (patent pending)
Low pressure chamber
Operates effectively on CO2 or Compressed Air

unknown

Teen if you are interested in a gun for gun trade. My Angel for you 05 Hybrid Shocker
2K3 Warped Sportz IR3 Dark Angel. Limited edition only 200 were made.
Gun is in Mint Condition. Minor scratch on barrel from normal play
Black to Ice blue fade.
M3 board
Infinity Barrel
Super Light
Super Fast
Gun shoot's ropes.
You can program it to can change the TV station and tell you the Temp Outside(F. or C.)
I am asking $650 OBO
Would like to trade for
PM5, DM5, Nice Shockers, Nice Timmy's
Will try to post some pics.
Vince.

teen

sorry, but maybe for my stock body shocker. you are selling a nice gun, but my hybrid is serial #15, with a lot of ups. i could trade it for pretty much any gun on the market. and plus, my lil bro has an 03 speed that he doesnt use anymore, so its pretty much mine.
ill tell some friends though and see if anybodys interested

dont sell for any lower than that anyway, thats a decent price you have listed for both you and whoever buys it.

unknown

I would actually like to trade my Angel for the 03 Shocker if it is a vision shocker(which In the pic I think it is)
Everything you listed a couple posts ago comes with the gun right??
03 shocker blue to light blue fade
blue max flow with 68/4500 nitro tank
dye 16"ultralite barrel
14" smartparts all american barrel
dye sticky grips
stock smart parts grips
nerve ramping board
q-lock feed neck
Vince.

teen

it has vision, i just need to get a new eye strip because the one that was in there i gave to a friend because i dont use this gun as much, and he needed one. it does have everything listed, but also has a few minor scratches because i did use this gun a lot(but no abuse). ill let you know when i get the new eye strip if your still interested.

unknown

I am Willing to trade ASAP
How much does the eye strip Cost?? If the Part is more then $50 then Buy it put it on the gun and ship it . If the part is less the $50 I will pay for a new part.
I would really like to have this gun before the end of the week SO I can play it in my next tourney on Wednesday
When does the tank have to be rehydro'd??
If you have anything like Extra O-Rings Stock board, stock feed neck plz include them.
If you could 2-3 day ship it to me I can do the same with my gun to you.
I really need this gun ASAP.
Stupid question but none of the bolts are stripped out or anything like that right??
Vince.