Anyone else buy the Purple Undata today?

tangs rule

I just called SWF and added the ora purple undata to an order I'd placed earlier - Mary there said I was the 2nd one today to call in and add it to their order and was wondering who else had done this too. This is one of those sps species SFW had a hard time keeping is stock.

tangs rule

I had my bets on one of you 2 ! !
There's about 2 more members in the running I was thinking might have been...it may easily have been somebody who doesn't post here - but I just thought maybe a member had done what I did - placed an order online this morning; then while purusing the slaes pages AFTER placing it (a bad thing to do), realized the undata was finally again in stock, and had called in to add it.
Just thought it was weird that 2 people in 4 hours did the same thing. Order ships out tomorrow (wed) so I'll post a pic of the new thingys plus the purple undata after it shows up and is in the 75g coral qtine tank.

tangs rule

Yup - The last time I saw it in stock, it was gone the next day. This time I almost missed again, but I think I got one. . . I'll know tomorrow when swf calls me for a cc# for the additional item.