Anyone ever get LR from this site? Suggestions on it when I get it?

cam78

I ordered the Premium Fiji Rock. I am using it to seed about 100 pounds of Eco Rock. Is there something I should do to the LR before I stick it in the bin. I am using a pump for water circulation and a skimmer which I had laying around.

speg

I haven't ordered that rock from this site.. but I have gotten fiji rock and it's by far my favorite. Way better than the carribean liverock IMO.

cam78

You have to see this Eco Rox. Its pretty cool stuff. EXTREMELY porous and looks like dead coral. Neat stuff and cheap. I will let you know how the Fiji looks though.

cam78

well i got the rock. i would describe it as, "okay". i ordered 45 lbs. and i would say 30 lbs of it is one large boulder. extremely dense. Along with the boulder is three more pieces one of which is softball size and the other, fist size. The rock has some green coral line on it. I expected more pieces, more porous, and more color. The rock had no stench to it at all so the shipping method was pretty good. Not sure if I would order more or not from here. The pictures look far better, lets put it that way. Maybe Fiji is suppose to be dense? Not sure.

jchase1970

my 50lbs had 3 football size pieces and some softball size piece, I was very happy with what they sent. sorry yours wasn't a bit better divided. Mine didn't have alot of color to it either. I don't think my was fiji, it completely filled the big shipping box.

mony97

The weight ordered includes everything, the box etc. and I had actually called to make sure I received pieces that would work for my tank.. Talked to a very nice lady named Sue I believe she handles all the orders.