Anyone from the Chicago area

gmidd

Originally Posted by carter3
any thing else on the southside.!!
Capture the Sea in Tinley Park... 8010 171ST St
I've been going there. Nice guy, seems very knowledgeble. A bit high on some fish but if you factor in shipping it all works out plus he a decent return policy.

dskrezyna

If any of you are sociable, I know there are people on meetup.com hoping someone would start up a saltwater group in Chicago. I'd consider starting it but Im not moving back until October.

npage

Originally Posted by dskrezyna
If any of you are sociable, I know there are people on meetup.com hoping someone would start up a saltwater group in Chicago. I'd consider starting it but Im not moving back until October.
cmas.net :happyfish

neuro21

Originally Posted by dskrezyna
If any of you are sociable, I know there are people on *** hoping someone would start up a saltwater group in Chicago. I'd consider starting it but Im not moving back until October.
There's a pretty good group of people in the Chicago group at *****.com They do group trips to local stores, pool together on orders to diffuse shipping costs, etc. Also, I didn't see anybody on here mention Downtown Pets (Chicago) or Dark Lord Corals (Brookfield). Everything always seems really healthy at Downtown Pets (the fish I've bought there have done great) and their livestock prices are pretty good. I haven't been to Dark Lord (just found out about it recently), but I've heard a lot of people rave about it and I plan on going soon. Supposedly they have a really great selection and awesome prices.
**edit PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO OTHER BB OR COMPETITORS its against the forum rules!! ***