Anyone have some nice photos? Now is the time to get them published!

triga22

Thats great! Im glad that you are providing the new ones to the hobby with something to refer to or to use as a guide to setting up their new tank. Im sure that it will be a great addition to the SWF world. Let me know how I could get my hands on the book I would love to purchase one.

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by TriGa22
http:///forum/post/2706868
Thats great! Im glad that you are providing the new ones to the hobby with something to refer to or to use as a guide to setting up their new tank. Im sure that it will be a great addition to the SWF world. Let me know how I could get my hands on the book I would love to purchase one.
I have a professional publisher lined up, so it will be sold in stores once it is complete.

murph145

ive got a lot of different photos let me know if your lookin for anything in particular you know ive been around

ive got close ups of pretty much everything in the tank and then some

let me know and i can email u the higher quality images

murph145

just let me know if there is anything in particular your lookin for and ill email them over to you

lion_crazz

Thank you very much! I always remembered your system was plumbed pretty incredibly, so a few shots of your set-up would definitely come in handy. Maybe a few shots of your incredible clam(s), as well. The SPS' you posted above will definitely be used.
ry84@msn.com is my email. Also be sure to include your name so that I can appropriately credit you in the book.

murph145

you got it ill send some pluming and some of the clam every salt water book needs a tridacna clam section

maingo

Some from my 90g, you are welcome to any of these hope theres something your looking for in your project.

H

heart & sole

more to come have to dig through the computer to find the rest of the decent ones.

H

heart & sole

I have more if you need them just let me know what you need and ill see if i can take a pic of it if i have it or know someone who does...

gatorwpb

I have hundreds of photos in my photbucket as well. Ill post some of my favorites. All of them are available in larger format if that will help you at all. PM me if so.

perfectdark

Photobucket is has many as well here are some of my favorites. Although compared to some of the above they appear to be a bit amateur'ish LOL... wow there are some outstanding pics above..