Anyone in Michigan want to jointly order from SWF.com in January?

jodilynn

I am looking to buying a dwarf angel for my 30G tank and was wondering if anyone in the Genesee County area in Michigan was interested in jointly ordering from SWF.com come the new year? If interested please email me at bjbundy@mybluelight.com.
Thanks.
Jodilynn

jodilynn

Thanks for the bump.:) I hate to break down and pay $40+ dollars for a little anglefish from a LFS when I could get one on SWF for less than $25 and a 6 day guarantee to boot! Anyone out there interested in getting an order together? I am in the Swartz Creek area near Flint, MI.
Jodilynn

jodilynn

I am fine with ordering in Feb. My email is in this thread. Can you email me yours? Thanks.
Jodilynn

unknown

I am interesded in combining orders too.
I am think a bicolor angel, or another dwarf angel and a couple of corals.
I don't mind waiting till febuary but if ordering sooner plz email me.
LoveTheSea7@hotmailDOTcom
Replace the DOT with a .
VINCE.
Also need info on how money and product will be collected.

nitram

HEY unknown by the time you order the angel and a couple of corals you will be close to the 79.00 free shipping, unless you just want to meet those guys that order togeather.

jodilynn

Unknown, I have no problem with you throwing in with us. Where are you in Michigan?
Jodilynn:notsure:

unknown

I live in Dexter, MI 48130
Jodilynn email all of us about week to two weeks before you place the order and I will have time to send you the money along with shipping information.
Are you shipping everything to your house then shipping it to us or how will this happen.
Would you like a check or cash??
Vince.

jodilynn

I don't have a problem with having the order sent to me. I am either at home or directly across the street babysitting twin baby girls. My fish delivery man knows that if I am not home I am across the street plus I always leave a note on the door in case he forgets.
I just want to be sure that the time will be right for everyone so that all can get their fish asap. I am always anxious to acclimate plus I don't have room in my tank to keep any overnighters. They would need to be picked up same day as delivery.
Also, my husband always has at least two days off during the week and he is willing to be home.
Jodilynn

jodilynn

4 X a charm, when in February will your tank be done cycling? We can use that as a starting point to decide when to place an order.
Jodilynn

jodilynn

Hi all. I am needing anyone who is interested in jointly ordering from this site to email me asap. If I don't get any emails by the end of next week than I will just assume that no one is interested. We can iron out details of how to pay, etc... after I hear from you. Thanks.
Jodilynn

unknown

I know I said I was in but speeding tickets are TERRIABLE!!!
I won't be able to order with you guys this time sorry:nope:

Vince.