Anyone interested in local reef club?

Did everyone get the link that emailed me? I would like to not use SWF.com that much for this. I don't want to kicked off, but I would still like to be able to get as many local people on the the other link.

Ok just a quick update. We have 21 members in less then a week. It seems to be going well. I'd like to see a few more people from this site if possible. It never hurts to be part of local club. We are putting together a group buy and SWF.com is on the list for a group buy. We have to figure out an order for group buys so mods please be patient we will be contacting you for a buy in the future. Its a good place for local reefers to get info on local spots and local people that come to your house and help you.
Again mods I am not trying to start trouble I just thought it would be good to try to get local reefers togethers and your site has alot of people in our area.

saltygerman

Originally Posted by privatejoker
http:///forum/post/2810565
Ok just a quick update. We have 21 members in less then a week. It seems to be going well. I'd like to see a few more people from this site if possible. It never hurts to be part of local club. We are putting together a group buy and SWF.com is on the list for a group buy. We have to figure out an order for group buys so mods please be patient we will be contacting you for a buy in the future. Its a good place for local reefers to get info on local spots and local people that come to your house and help you.
Again mods I am not trying to start trouble I just thought it would be good to try to get local reefers togethers and your site has alot of people in our area.
I wish I were closer I would love to join,but I'm in Indiana.Any tips on how I would go about finding a local club in the Indianapolis area?

You can join the club but it would be just like begin on here. Still have to ship but you can if you like.
You can go on another site, email and I'll give the site, they have clubs from all over the country. You could also google it.