Anyone near albany/troy, ny , frags wanted

krazyk

Anyone in the albany/troy,ny area, willing to ship or meet in person, I am looking for some star polyps or zoo's or something that'll do well under PC lighting...
willing to pay 10-15 cash as I have nothing to trade....
Thanks,
Keith

littlebuck

just to let you know that there is no selling on this site. Trading is welcome but selling is not. Just to let you know.

krazyk

I have nothing to TRADE..... so I am offering CASH....... unless your willing to part with them free which I know no one here is.... So I am offereing cash...
Those willing can contact me to work out something.....

krazyk

I get the point already....
now if anyone is interested in trading some cash for frags... contact me in private....

jr6

KrazyK I'm in the Capital District Marine Aquarist's Society club (CDMAS) you can join if you want it doesn't cost anything. We are always trading frags are just sharing. Check us out www.cdmas.org you can email me if you'd like more info on anything lucianojr@earthlink.net

biglurr545

hey man whats up i live in brunswick i only have a nano right now but i have some nice leather frags and pulsing zenia let me know if you find anyone else that has frags or wants some. right now im at college but ill be home tues. its nice to see someone from upstate on here do you go to eddies or union? heres a pic of the mother leather

krazyk

Thats nice !
I go to union and eddies, just checked out healthy pet in north greenbush the other day...
I could go for a frag of pulsing xenia =0)
what are you using for light?