anyone on here from england?

jerth6932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth http:///forum/thread/387243/anyone-on-here-from-england/20#post_3407633
Grouper, are you in London area? A lot of trouble going on there. Hopefully, you are ok.
SWF.com is pretty much Americans, but we do get some people from other parts of the world sometimes. You will have to forgive our Yankee humor. Our antics may seem confusing to someone from another country. Heck looking at this bunch, anybody could be confused!

+1

beth

Administrator
Staff member

I was so confused when I first joined... lol.. but then I got used to it!
Finally indoctrinated! :))):

rainbow grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth http:///forum/thread/387243/anyone-on-here-from-england/20#post_3407633
Grouper, are you in London area? A lot of trouble going on there. Hopefully, you are ok.
SWF.com is pretty much Americans, but we do get some people from other parts of the world sometimes. You will have to forgive our Yankee humor. Our antics may seem confusing to someone from another country. Heck looking at this bunch, anybody could be confused!

yeah I live about an hour away from london and yeah I know what you're thinking the riots well luckily I wasn't affected by them and anyway I like your humour also I started a thread on the riots labled anyone heard about the riots in totenham(thats were it all started and stirred up)

snakeblitz33

Well, you're obviously ok. Glad to see you around the boards. I'm looking forward to getting new ideas. You said you were a marine biologist? Where did you study? What's your current level of education? bachelors? Masters? Doctorate? What did you do in your studies? What inspired you to become a marine biologist?
I've got a chance at going to Southern Mississippi college in Marine Biology for my Masters and Doctorate. I was wondering how you enjoyed your experience abroad?

rainbow grouper

it was actually pretty cool the reason I took up marine biology is cause I've always loveed coral reefs whales and dolphins anything like that

mantisman51

There was a lady here from England who was a regular like 2 years ago. She was hanging around here when the subway bombings occured. I think she said she got a job at a LFS if I recall correctly. I can't quite remember her name.