anyone on here from england?

darthtang aw

Darth.... where's your personal moderator, their slackin keeping u in check! :laughing:
Rainbow, you have a sweet tank! Are those macro algae's everywhere in it? Reminds me of the freshwater planted's.
Keep in check? Dude...........you have a lot to learn......
Personal moderator on-board. Time for a PM smackdown.
Yeah, the tank pretty much looks like ours. What about specs on the tank? How hard is it get fish and corals in England? Or do you have easy access to fish stores?
A PM smackdown? Oh.....bondage.
Darth (in leather) Tang

beth

Administrator
Staff member

oh darth no offense but do you ever put anything helpful on these threads instead of darth something tang
You kidding? If he did, we wouldn't recognize him.

mantisman51

It's actually a gag. He's kind of the special problem child so a mod has to be with him every second he's on board.

1guydude

Quote:
He's kind of the special problem child so a mod has to be with him every second he's on board.
lol hes like the kid u see at the grocery with their mom.....hes on a leash and a harness!
=( i remember being one of those kids lol!

rainbow grouper

oh what do they have flashing sirens that go off when ever darth is on bleep bleep darth is on saltwater fish .com lol
I swear I've heard those sirens over here in england no offense darth

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, if not for DarthTang, we would only need one mod here at SWF. :flamed:
Darth (the friendlily abused) Tang, knows we love ya.

darthtang aw

Darth's around just to entertain us. lol
So I am funny am I, I entertain you do I?
Darth (Pesci) Tang
You kidding? If he did, we wouldn't recognize him.You always recognize me.
darth (I am ze batman) Tang
You do realize this is the aquarium. Helpful posting is done elsewhere.

Besides, Darth is here to amuse us.
Normally on other web forums.
Darth (try google) Tang

LOL...you got that right

um what the hell is a personal moderator (I noticed darth has a lot of them)
It is the annoying people that make sure other people behave. Think, nazis, gestapo, ss, kgb, you get the idea.
darth (fight the power) Tang
Actually, if not for DarthTang, we would only need one mod here at SWF. :flamed:
Darth (the friendlily abused) Tang, knows we love ya.
in these trying times, atleast you still have a job.
What's love got to do with it?
darth (tina turner) tang

geoj

Did you know?
What's Love Got to Do with It" is the second single (after "Let's Stay Together") released from Tina Turner's fifth solo album Private Dancer. In Europe it was the third single following Turner's cover of The Beatles' "Help!". "What's Love Got to Do with It" became Turner's most successful single.
Turner had previously released two solo albums while still with her husband and musical partner Ike Turner. She split from him in 1976 and divorced him in 1978. Following the divorce, she released two more solo albums, both of which failed on the charts. However, "What's Love Got to Do with It", from her fifth solo album, reached the top five in both the US and UK. The music video was directed by Mark Robinson. The song ranked #309 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time". It also ranked #38 on Songs of the Century. It was the 17th best-selling single of 1984 in the UK. The song was originally recorded by UK pop group Bucks Fizz, but unreleased until 2000.[3] In 1993, the song's name was used as the title for What's Love Got to Do With It, a biographical film about Tina Turner's life. :))):

rainbow grouper

Quote originally posted by darthtang AW
It is the annoying people that make sure other people behave. Think, nazis, gestapo, ss, kgb, you get the idea.
darth (fight the power) Tang
well your the nicest person I've met I made up my mind about when I read your comment up there ^ lol

reefraff

Darth is our post rabbit. He draws the moderators attention away from the rest of us so we can run wild.
If you ever watched the movie "smokey and the bandit" Darth is Burt Reynolds and the rest of us are Jerry Reed.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Grouper, are you in London area? A lot of trouble going on there. Hopefully, you are ok.
SWF.com is pretty much Americans, but we do get some people from other parts of the world sometimes. You will have to forgive our Yankee humor. Our antics may seem confusing to someone from another country. Heck looking at this bunch, anybody could be confused! :laughing: