Anyone think of converting your pool?

russianspy

I spent the summer in florida..And I wanted a really big tank.
I was thinking i'd become a millionare and blow it all on a swimming pool gone reef!!1 I mean build a house around it and heat it or cool it and you can go snorkuling...And you don't have to worry about to many fish

yellowtail

whenever i swim in a pool looking under the water i think of how neat it would be to have fish (sw) swimming in them.:jumping:

spicyballs

that would be sick... i thought of stuff like that before too... or build a saltwater lagoon with a manmade beach.... wow...

russianspy

Originally posted by Bang Guy
It'd be great! My pool is 40' X 20' and 38,000 gallons.

WoW, Normal size pool? No, Normal is about 7 of me, I'm 6 feet. WoW, If you do ever convert it i'll be knocking on your door with a snorkal

spicyballs

My wife wouldn't let me :mad:
It'd be great! My pool is 40' X 20' and 38,000 gallons.

indoor/outdoor? she can still swim in a saltwater pool. did you explain to her the benefits of saltwater on the skin? :D ever go for a dip in the ocean after getting a lot of mosquito bites? them bites go down in severity...

russianspy

Don't forget the Cleaner Shrimp :happy:

You have an act for loseing me...What does a cleaner shrimp have to do with anything

flatzboy

Originally posted by RussianSpy
You have an act for loseing me...What does a cleaner shrimp have to do with anything

He means the cleaner shrimp will clean you when you get in.

flatzboy

Originally posted by RussianSpy
Thats what I thought at first, But it made no sense:nope:

Why doesn't it make now sense, usually when you stick your hand in a tank with cleaner shrimp they jump right on your hand and clean.

chris17

They should have a big tank at the beauty salon where you stick your hands in the tank and a buch of cleaner shrimp will jump right on your hands an clean them. .. . . lol

T

tizzo

Wow... The whole pool!! Never thought that angle before. Now I am gonna spend the remainder of the evening, nonpurposfully, pondering how to achieve such a goal. I will never be able to swim in one again.
The whole pool, huh? WOW...
I am just lucky my climate is as unstable as me, cause I might actually try to pull off such a stunt!!
The whole pool... (Homer's beer voice)
We need a drool smiley.

ratpack

i tought i was the only one with that idea.
but right know i have money to buy does plastic pool for kids. the one i like is 15' in diameter and 4 feet deep.