Anyone want to trade North of Columbus Oh?

amleah

I have several things to trade, very healthy. Just wondering if anybody is close enough to trade, to save on shipping!!
Thanks
Am

chris17

Where are you in Ohio? You wouldnt want a Hammer Coral would you?? That is all I have, it is a green hammer, it looks good an healthy. I dont think I have enough lighting for him, an I dont want him to die...........so maybe we can trade. How big is your colt tree?? What kind of llighting does it need? I have a 10g nano with 60watts of mini compact. . . . .

amleah

My colt tree wouldn't even fit in your ten gal. way to tall. Maybe some mushrooms I have red with green 'pimples" on them or I have red ones. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks Am

chris17

lol Is it the entire thing or just a frag? Maybe we could trade an I could frag it so I can have a few peices. I would like a colt or a leather for my tank in place of my Hammer, thats why I am so persistant.........:yes:

chris17

I would say that the skeleton is about 2" long an the top where the tissue is , its prob. the size around of a $0.50 peice. The green on it looks really good. Actually I was just looking at him, an it looks like he has 2 mouths or whatever you call them. He looks happy where I have him now, in medium flow an about mid way in the tank.

amleah

I could do that, do you have anything else?How would we do the trade? I live in Marion Oh
Thanks
Am

chris17

well what do you have that you could trade? Whatever it is it has to do good in my 10g nano that has 60watts of power compacts................I might be adding another 40watts for a total of 100watts this weekend............so what do you have?:thinking:

chris17

hhmmm.........what kind of a coral is it, like leather, or somthing??? Like I said I am not familiar with this coral. How big is yours? How big will it get? Is it easy to frag? Sorry for all the questions........an is it that same color? Thanks

chris17

:eek: Sorry amleah, I overlooked your post for some reason. The hammer is all I have, I only have few corals as it is, he (the hammer) was one of those impulse buys unfortunately. Also, sorry for hijacking your thread there:eek: I will have to see what this kenya tree is all about first........

schneidts

O.k...I'd say it's about 2-2.5 inches during the day. It's the same color as the picture, but I think mine has more purple in the "flowers". They are considered easy to care for. Mine is a frag from a "mother" like the one in the pic. So I guess you'd say it's a fragged branch that's growing up. How 'bout you, do you have a pic?

chris17

no unfortunately, if I had a camera or access to one you all would have seen my tank by now...lol.......but I just purchased it from a very good lfs that has alot of nice corals......sorry that i dont have a picture.......