Anyone want to trade North of Columbus Oh?

schneidts

No big deal...my camera recently crapped out, that's why I had to find a similar pic. Well, I'm getting :sleepy: so we'll have to sleep on it. Sound kewl?

chris17

sounds good, I will be on here tommarow until about 1:00pm then I have to go to work, so I might not be home until a little after 10pm..........it just depends on how busy we are........talk to you tommarow.......i am also getting :sleepy: lol

chris17

amleah are you still there an interested??
I am positive that it has 2 mouths/anus's my lights went out a little bit ago, so all the corals are going to bed an shriveling up, and the 2 mouths/anus's are very visible.....they are about as far apart as you pinky nail is long.........I love saltwater tanks you find somthing every day!!!

kevin j

amleah do you still have a clam for trade if you do i live in cleveland and am very interested in one.
kevin:D

schneidts

Well Chris,
Watcha think? You wanna trade? I should add that the tree is more like 4". When all my lights are on I'll get an exact measurement.

chris17

Well schneidts, I think its a deal. Just to let you know the hammer is about the size of a $.50 peice when it is totally open during the day. But it is in the process of branching I think b/c it has the 2 mouths/anus's.........what do you think about shipping them out on moday?

norm r

amleah, are you still out there? What kind of clam? Are they mini brittles? I live in Lewis Center (between Columbus and Delaware) and am always intersted in trading. I have some nice pavona frags beginning to encrust the rock, some zoo frags, macro, toadstool leather.....
e-mail me at adweb@insight.rr.com
Norm

amleah

I have several mini brittles, 2 clams, several different mushroom and some zoos. If your interested, I'd like to trade some stuff. I've had some bad dealings with the lfs down in Lewis Center, I'd like to find someone to trade stuff with and not deal with the lfs.
Thanks
Am