Aquarium Size

jonah

I've got 9 of them. 4 marine tanks (2x10g, 29g and 75g) and 5 freshwater (2x20g, 55g, and 2x 125g).

S

starfishjackedme

I have a 200. I don't reallly know many who have anything bigger than that. I'm starting to look for an acrylic replacement though.

R

ricksreef

125g main w/55 fuge,20hi sump,
75,55,30,4x10g,35hex,15g fltbk hex.
just sold my 37g oceanic cube,felt
it might be to much.:D

20galsw

Hi,
Wow, Lots of nice setups! My previous 50 gallon All-Glass aquarium consisted of a 5 gallon Sealife Systems Wet/Dry, Prizm Skimmer, 2 Maxi-Jet PowerHeads, 192Watts of (AH Supply)DIY Power Compact Lighting(96 watt Actinic, and 96 watt 10000K Daylight), a Percula, and Ocellaris Clown, Mandarin Goby(Died in about 2 weeks), Serpent Sea Star, Arrow Crab, 20 Turbo Snails, 20 Dwarf Red Tip Hermits, and 45-50lb Live Rock.
Unfortunately, I stupidly sold this setup for $250, fish and all, before I realized what I'd done.
I now have a Cycling 20 gallon Long Perfecto Aquarium. My current system is very basic, consisting of an Aquaclear 200(50 gallon model), 20lb Florida Crushed Coral, 2lb fine brown Live Sand from my LFS(to speed up cycling), 7lb Live Rock(for now, plan on 20+lb), Marineland Visi-Therm 100 Watt Heater, and finally 3 Damsels...a 3 stripe, 3 spot Domino, and YellowTail Damsel.
Here are some pics...For those of you who are wondering, I used a Minolta Dimage 7. ISO 100, Auto Focus, Shutter Priority Mode(S)
Sorry for the crappy pic of the 3 spot Domino, the camera kept wanting to focus on the wall behind him(pic 138, and 146 were the best I could do of the Domino)...
I just tried to link to these pics, and it just wouldnt work, so I have created a thumbnail page on the same site which should work fine(they don't like hotlinking of files).
Click on the thumbnail for the fullsize pic.
Cycling 20 Gallon Aquarium Pics Page
http://cloud.prohosting.com/gmcboard/aquarium/
-Dave-

yellowfin

Thanks For the nice coments Xxv. The tank is a year old there. and there are a lot more things growing now... Thnaks again.. Mj