Astrowars

stacyt

If we currenlty have SU's should we use them to get things going a little faster, or should we hold onto them for later trading/selling?

beachbumtx

I've got one SU already and don't need much more XPs to get me up to the next level to get a second.
I understand what Sammy is saying about supply and demand, but since I have not played before, I am not sure as to what is a high price and a low price. Care to give an example of both?
Thanks for the tip on culture and not ,moving up a level until logging on. That kept me from making a mistake.
I have made friends with to of my neighbors. How soon should I make an enemy of the last person in my system? I was thinking of parking a destroyer at the closest free planet near him to keep him for colonizing it. We are all pretty much equal in my system.
1 6 2 bob320
2 3 1 bob320
3 0 0 Free Planet
4 6 7 Zenoch
5 2 2 Zenoch
6 0 0 Free Planet
7 6 6 bliP!
8 3 2 bliP!
9 1 0 bliP!
10 7 6 BeachBumTX
11 3 3 BeachBumTX
12 0 0 Free Planet

beachbumtx

Originally posted by blackomne
How do you get a trade screen? Or make an alliance?

You get a trade screen when up your player level and get a SU.

elfdoctors

Originally posted by BeachBumTX
What is Basalt Monolith 1?

I believe it is an artifact which gives a 10% boost to your culture.

fender

Once you have gotten to player level 5 and do not have over 200 points (score) you can create an alliance - cost is A$ 8000k.
You then can invite other people to join. They have to have a score less the 200 and be at least player level 5.
To join an existing alliance, contact the leader and ask for a invite, accept it and you are in.

ross

Stacy and elfdoctors are now NEMOS. BeachbumTx....i put in a good word for you, but you are just too far away, so you won't be an official NEMO, but a strong ally. If you ever need help(getting attacked or whatever) just let me know and i'm sure i can get a couple nemos to help out w/ some cash. Next beta i will try to get you in.

beachbumtx

Getting yur cruisers and battleships. Is the only way to get them is to increase your physics for cruisers and your mathematics for battleships?
At this point of the game, how strong should our fleet be?
Sammy, you said some people were getting 30,000$A for SUs last bera? How come under the trade winde when you click on SUs to see the chart that shows the rise and fall of their value it says their Max is 1000$A? Will that change as tie goes? If so, how long? I have 2 SUs to use ATM. I am at lvl 11 on PPs. I thought of using it for that, but waiting my time to see how their value changes.

beachbumtx

Originally posted by elfdoctors
I believe it is an artifact which gives a 10% boost to your culture.

And what about Astrolabe 1?

ross

The only way to get bs is to have lvl 15 physics, and for cruisers lvl 15 math. Right now i have absolutely no fleet, but i am also surronded by nemos, so theres not a need yet. I have been keeping sci on social so my pop won't max out, so i can only see 2 other systems. Also astrolabe gives you +10% in sci.

beachbumtx

Originally posted by Ross
The only way to get bs is to have lvl 15 physics, and for cruisers lvl 15 math. Right now i have absolutely no fleet, but i am also surronded by nemos, so theres not a need yet. I have been keeping sci on social so my pop won't max out, so i can only see 2 other systems. Also astrolabe gives you +10% in sci.

Ah yes, I had them mixed up. Oppsie :eek:

beachbumtx

How is everyone fairing in the game? We just about about got our system tied up and made friends in neighboring systems that are really kicking butt.
1 6 8 bliP!
2 6 7 BeachBumTX
3 7 9 bliP!
4 9 0 Zenoch (Siege by BeachBumTX)
5 5 7 bliP!
6 6 8 BeachBumTX
7 9 10 bliP!
8 9 10 bliP!
9 8 10 bliP!
10 9 10 BeachBumTX
11 9 9 BeachBumTX
12 8 9 BeachBumTX

beachbumtx

Yep, I am having problems as well. I logged on about 6:45PM my time, but I tried again at 11PM and it would not let me. Tried again at 1AM...as well as 2:10AM. Still nada. I gosta planet to build up before someone takes it away...just glad that everyone is having the same problem...or I hope so.

sammystingray

I can't get on either.....hopefully the ships I sent arrived before the trouble. I'm doing pretty well so far ranked at 26 last time I could get on the site. I sent the transports to get a guys main planet I had under siege, so if they arrived, then I won't be in too bad of shape. I would have been more upset if I didn't get a chance to send them on time.
I HATE when the site is down because I could be under attack and not even get a chance to defend! :eek: I have 8 planets now if it went OK, and there isn't much room left to grow, so the fighting should start soon around me. The fighting so far has been for location such as keeping my planets as together as possible, but soon people will be fighting over anything they can get to keep growing.:jumping: :jumping:

stacyt

Hard to say if your fleet made it in time. I was on at 8PM PST, and had a fleet that was supossed to arrive at 11:00PM PST, now it's gone.
A nearby NEMO had launched a massive attack to take a player out completly. We've been working this guy down for a couple of weeks, and he just sent everything he had. If it's lost I beleive that we'll be set back a couple of days.

stacyt

My fleet is back, now it's just behind schdule. Rather have it back and behind schedule, than not get it back at all.