Astrowars

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Well, now I am getting a bit upset. Remember when I told you all that I had a GREEN system. Well now it has returned to large white. :mad: I was level 9, now I am level 7.
BETA is right. It is full of BUGS.

elfdoctors

The system level is determined by averaging the highest population planet with the lowest population planet. If you just colonized a free planet, the system level may seem to drop.
I am surprised that you have any free planets around anymore. Ours were gobbled up a long time ago. Many people are having trouble getting out of their own systems at this point in the game.

stacyt

Beth be thankfull there are free planets still. I dont think that I've seen a free planet for about 2 weeks. I've managed to keep up on my culture for the most part though.
Although by taking out a couple of people in my area every German player in the AW community is now anti-NEMO. Between this beta, and last, I'm now hated in a total of 3 countries!
Things will probably start to get real interesting, and I may not have time to post anymore between now, and the end of the beta.
Good luck to everyone, and enjoy the rest of the beta.

belothsurf

Originally posted by StacyT
Things will probably start to get real interesting, and I may not have time to post anymore between now, and the end of the beta.

I know the feeling. I've said this before, but this game is addicting. Now I'm starting to check in a few times a day while I'm at work. I know my employer audits, once a day, all the activity done on the internet. ( I work in a 500 bed hospital ). I'm hoping they will ignore my couple of check ins. But now, I'm finding I can't stay on SWF.com for too long, before I have to........wait a minute.....I'll be right back.

belothsurf

Ok, I'm back,.....everything is ok ....anyway, since I work on a detox unit, I'm wondering if there should be a support group for AW addicts. It could be called....AWA......:thinking: .
Hi, my name is Spot, and I'm an "AW"holic........
In chorus......"Hiiii.Spot"
The first step is...." to admit that I am powerless over AW......unless I have 1000ds and 100bs..........
The second step is...."to make amends to all that I have attacked.......unless I have a bio 6 levels higher, and can see that they are weak"
The third step is...." to accept a higher power" .....wether it be God, or the AWA community, does not matter. Or....if they have a higher player level and ranking, or are a member of an Alliance....
Nope,..... I've got the steps mixed up. Scratch this idea......:D

belothsurf

BTW Doc, I just re-read your response to my request to join the Nemos on the GNA site......I should have caught this the first time.....I am a "he". I am Ben Stiller's character in "Meet the Parents"......anyway, now you know at least what he/she you are talking to........:)

belothsurf

I've never really thought about it before.....??? I always assume everyone knows on here that I'm a guy, because..I'm a "GUY!!!!"
But I guess with my occupation being listed as RN, many people may assume I'm a ......uh......."chick". And my names are ambiguous......dang it!....why didn't someone bring this to my attention earlier?
Of course, in the hospital setting, because I'm a man, many people assume I'm a doctor. So I guess it goes both ways.
Ok, I'm changing the title of my "occupation", so there will be no future doubt...:jumping:
p.s. "How bout dem Bears?"

belothsurf

Originally posted by elfdoctors
If you are near anyone from NEMO, CORE, BTA, or TZAR I can recommend you for admission.

Ok doc, I have a request. Can you ask Massondragon to help out Aldrusian, one way or another. Aldrusian is "BTA", was NEMO last beta. He is out there far enough (with me) that his friends can't help. He is fighting the same people that I am fighting, along with my friends, but we are unable to help him right now. He has 3 planets left, and is at culture 7. If he could just get some production points from his fellow BTA friends, who can't help him now, that would be a great help. Since he is new to the BTA, and was a NEMO last beta, (and he "is" a nice guy), I was hoping you could put in a good word for him. Throw one in there for me while you are at it........ :)
Spot........:)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
The planet that I took was not a free planet, it was a planet that I had under seige for days and was waiting for Culture. I don't get it.
Anyway, I see a few free areas very far away from me. I am in the outter reaches of the gallaxy where new players joining are placed.
I want to up my level and get some SUs. Can I just attack a weak player and do this without actually try to take over his planet?

T

thomas712

Yes Beth you can just attack for experience, you can even leave a tolken force behind you just to tie him up to send a fleet over to knock you off, thus giving him a little experience. It only takes one ship to tie him up. :D

T

thomas712

Has anyone else noticed the massive fluxuation of SU's on the trade screen?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Thomas712
[B It only takes one ship to tie him up. :D [/B]

What do you mean by that. :confused:

T

thomas712

If you nail someones planet for experience you can leave one ship behind, this one ship will seige his planet until he sends a fleet enough to destroy that one ship, this will tie his planet up until he does that and he will not be able to spend any pp from that planet for any ships or upgrades, however he can spend all points on intersteller trade and get the points that way, but then all points will go to his home planet.
Clear as mud?

ffishermen

what happened?:notsure:
this was my firts attack and it failed.
this what i know.
defender pop.7
sci. 6
sb 2
player level 0
me pop. 8
phy. 6
math 6
player level 0
i sent the attack in two waves. first was 20ds then 25ds about
2.5 hours later. first attack i took 20%, lost. second, 40% lost.
to make the defeat sting more he didn't even log in during both attacks. i don't know what happened.
he gained player level 3-38% and still has not log-in.
this might be a lost cause but, i'm sending 40ds more and will back that up by sending 7 transports to take out his pop.
any help would be good about now.
thanks,

russianspy

:confused: THIS IS REALLY CONFUSING :confused:
How do you do this, I'm with these 3 people and I don't even know if i'm with them...I have no idea.
They don't even have a section to help you figure things out

russianspy

BETH, ELFDOCTER, SOMEONE!!! Help, I have no idea what to do...This is all the info I know
Planets at Delta Aldhafera (80/27)
Eh..I give up
Oh ya, for y'all my username is Tuvok! Just to find me.