Attention SWF.com Members

jhead

Whatever makes your boat float. Some people say I only talk so I can hear myself B*tch. Maybe it applies to you too. :p
PM's are a great way to share local conversations that no one else needs to hear. And since we can't get to each other via email without posting our address to the world, recieving email messages from people as an option would be cool too. Sending PM's about picking up coarl at a certian time or the fact "someone stole my lunch" might be a better option than taking a thread OT.:D
JMHO, grain of salt included at no charge.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
SWF.com was pretty adamant about not re-starting the Aquarium again, but I think a lot of poeple would prefer to have the OT forum rather than have OTs in the hobby forums. I'm sure that SWF.com is keeping abreast of this Thread and is following the opinions stated here. I liked the Aquarium, if only we could have kept off the few "bad apples" hell-bent on ruining a good thing for everyone else. That forum took up more mod time to monitor than the rest of the forums put together! :rolleyes:
If you want Instant Messaging you can get it for Free via AOL, MSN or Yahoo. Personally, I believe that most members here do not want to be IMing or constantly recieving emails. Being able to pick and choose the level of participation you have on a BB and discuss thinks that you want to without having interuptions or distractions from instant messaging is a real plus IMO. If some of you become friendly to the exent that you want to speak privately, then share your IM usernames with each other.