attinic pics

rabid frog

Here are a couple of pics of some of my corals under my new lights after the mh shutt off.
Elephant ear about 5" across.

rabid frog

AS far as color on the corals, I have some nice color on my brains (just didnt take any pics)with the attinics, but the candy I just got and he was in bad shape, so it will take him a while to get his color back I suspect. I hope that is what you are talking about. I just thought the elephant looked cool under the attinics.

bang guy

OK, that's great if you can get to Candy Cane healthy again! That Elephant Ear is Awesome!. Very cool looking.
This is what I meant about color...

rabid frog

I will try to get some color on there for ya this afternoon. Maybe my attinics just stink. lol
Thanks for the nice replies guys, I always like seeing what people think of my stuff.

jumpfrog

Nice pics.
Are you doing anything special to get your galaxia back? Where is it as far as light and current go?
I have one that is ok, but I don't think it's as happy as it could be.

rane

Bangguy is that shot under VHOs?..Man that is very nice, my pc acintics are wack compared tothat shot I dont even think they are real atinics I think its just purple lights :-(

bang guy

The lighting in the pic is 3 VHO 160 watt URI SuperActinic. One bulb is 4 months old, one is 8 and one is 12 and getting replaced this weekend ;)

rane

Bangguy can you post some pics of the way you have your lighting setup? and a few whole tank shots of the 155 I need to get some ides on how you have all that lighting inthe tank
Thanks

rabid frog

No I am not doing anything special to it, a while nack it got taken over by hair algae and all the was left was the skeleton, so I srcubbed off the rock with a tooth brush, and left him in the and has almost made a full recovery. He is in bottom of the tank with a little current. I does the normal stuff, and usually once a week I will blow some dt's on him.