ATTN Tang Lovers

lion_crazz

I would definitely knock off the Atltantic Blue and the Achilles. And it will be very tough to add a powder blue when you already have a powder brown.

czone13

ok this guy on this exact site that posted his 55 gallon and all tangs in the tank this is the following tang list
2 yelow tang
1 purple tang
1 naso tang
1 scopas tang
1 blue tang
1 sailfin tang
1 powder blue tang
1 powder brown tang
1 tennent tang
and that is a crap ton of fish in a 55 GALLON thats crazy maybe cut down to 1 blue tang and 1 or 3 yellows cant keep 2 and not the purple maybe later on but IMO shouldnt go with them but other wise "I THINK" its a nice list

tangmaster

Of course, being the TANGMASTER I would like to input my 2 cents.
your list of tangs is cool with the large tank. The only things I would suggest is that you
consider the size of certain species. If your powder blue is small, put him in first with the powder brown and achilles. make sure sure these fish are close to equal size. These three tangs are similar in genetics and temperment. Follow them with yellow and scopas!
Try your best not to do 2 of either of these fighters. do odd numbers if you can. the yellows school in the wild and will make a beautiful specticle in your home sysytem if you obtain odd numbers of the same species. quickly follow these introductions with the purple. One purple is all you will need. these fish have much personality. I have even seen a black tang in a store in my hometown but he wasn't for sale.
just remember to add them as close together as you can and in odd numbers and equal sizes and that tank will be GORGEOUS!!! the sailfin, he is a docile fish even as an adult, make sure he is the largest when you introduce him. no other fish will pick on him unless he is smaller, in which case they may kill him.
Goodluck and do pictures!!!!!!

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by cZoNe13
ok this guy on this exact site that posted his 55 gallon and all tangs in the tank this is the following tang list
2 yelow tang
1 purple tang
1 naso tang
1 scopas tang
1 blue tang
1 sailfin tang
1 powder blue tang
1 powder brown tang
1 tennent tang
and that is a crap ton of fish in a 55 GALLON thats crazy maybe cut down to 1 blue tang and 1 or 3 yellows cant keep 2 and not the purple maybe later on but IMO shouldnt go with them but other wise "I THINK" its a nice list
What??? I am not sure what the point of that list was but no one has a 55 gallon tank that filled on this website.

promisetbg

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
What??? I am not sure what the point of that list was but no one has a 55 gallon tank that filled on this website.
And even if they did,it does'nt make it right