awseome acans

mscarpena

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
http:///forum/post/2637485
Holy S** your not the only one then.
We switched to trop marine since my LFS did not have reef crystal. They told us that trop was the best. After mixing 30 gallons and did a water change I noticed my show tank started to act weird.
My polyps on my sps stayed closed and all my acans deflated and stayed deflated and flat my duncans would not open.
After four days we went and bought reef crystals and did a massive water change. Everything bounced back but wow was I P.O-ed about it.
My freind had the same issue. I hate Tropic Marin. I lost a bunch of heads off of my hammer corals. I sent you a PM I am wondering what lot number yours is. I still have the bucket, but will not use the salt ever again. My LPS, zoo's, paly's, and SPS all took a hit. Only lost heads on my LPS, but they all just stopped growing for like 2 months straight. Very weird.

clownfish11

WOOT GOT my first acan today for 35 original 44 with reef society discount..its like a 6 polyp acan lord pics in my thread :)

crush4989

i live 3 blocks from this fish store.. It is called reef creations. Randey is a great guy and will help you with anything that you need. I know they have a web sight but don't think he sells on line.
Keith

morval

i just found out that in the tank next to where all the acans are they got a orange frogfish named "bruiser". hes so cool lookin and destroys live shrimp. he just chills on all the real expensive scoly's

S

slugkeeper

Hmmmm......wonder how many acans I can get on a plane without TSA tearing open every bag to see if it is really saltwater??

nano reefer

Originally Posted by ci11337
http:///forum/post/2633599
well after i blow all my money on them i'll send you guys some frags. ;) there are alot more pics too. They have orange torch for $40 a head. Loads of scolys(about $100ea.), and check out these. (currently sold out)
being a graphic designer, i am almost positive that the first picture in your post here is saturated to show more color than there actually is. It just looks it to me. I wouldnt buy that unless i saw it in person.

morval

being a customer and in this store 2x a week i can assure you that is not the case. they are kept under big MH and atinic lights. and those aussie rainbow acans really look just like that. i just wish i could afford 1 head of them. u sould take a road trip and check out the place only like 8 hour from conn.

ci11337

Although i doubt they are tinkered with, i would never but any fish or coral without seeing it. (especially since i have several nice LFS in my area)

tankgeeks

wow!!! from those pictures posted, it looks like that retailer has a great selection of pieces to choose from!! Those aussie scolymias and acans are absolutely rediculous!!

morval

not supposed to post names of other stores on here. your not eligable for private message so post your e-mail if you want more info on the place. it is in buffalo are you planing a trip out here from the island?