Azfishgal New Tank Diary!

azfishgal

I will go ahead and add this picture to my diary. As stated above I changed my aquascape. If you want to see more pics you can go the my "New Aquascape" thread.

iyachtuxivm

I believe you posted that at the one year mark you would post more pics.
Thanks for the info btw about photobucket. I will try it soon! But seriously need more pics of your tank! looks great.

K

kikithemermaid

I couldn't sleep as usual so I ended up on SWF and ended up reading all 26 pages of your tank diary! :)
It's gorgeous!!

jaymz

I too have went thru all 26 pages of diary, although over a 3 days period. And it is very nice to see it all come together to what it has become today. You did things by the book and it has payed off.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by regina13
http:///forum/post/2530932
How do you keep your calcium up?
Well, I'm actually having some issues for the first time. I believe it's because of my Magnesium being low, so I've started dosing and I hope to have my Mag test tomorrow to confirm. But I've been struggling with Alk as well, so I'm 99% sure my Mag is low. Of course when the Mag is low it's near impossible to get your calcium above 350. BUT, before this past month, I've been using Turbo Calcium about twice a week and it's pretty much stayed at 450. I hope to have it back up there again very soon, as I have some SPS that would really appreciate it.

Kiki and Jay, my hat's off to you for reading this entire thread!

Thunder, thanks for the comps. It's been a work in progress but I think I've finally got my tank looking the way I like. Now, when I get my calcium back up we'll be in business.