B-day shopping pics ...

steve24

i went out and bought a few things on my birth-day. mostly just some space fillers...
featherduster - a lite yellowish-green

a small neon green Montipora confusa ???

and just some yellow polyps

and i gotta through this one in. my Duncanopsammia (Duncan) with Viper 930 help, this thing has went from three polyps to now the best i can count is 11-12 polyps

let me know what you think,
steve

gatorwpb

Happy Birthday!!

Its always good to treat yourself on your own b-day lol
Those duncans are sick!! I would love to get my hands on some, but I doubt that any LFS around here would have them.
Oh and how about a FTS?

steve24

Originally Posted by GatorWPB
Full Tank Shot
duhh ...

with my camera i have a hard time getting GOOD full tank shots ...

steve24

thanks you two ...
yea, i think those duncans are awsome

and the black sand, i think if and when i ever set up another tank i will use black sand again ...
steve

kidreef

nice tank and corals i am having some trouble with my shrooms i see urs are gigantic water lvls are fine except salinity

steve24

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
does the dark sand bed work the same as the white sand bed? did you have to seed it?
as far as i know it works the same. and as far as seeding it, no, with 90 lbs. of LR and over time its loaded with all the good stuff

shrimpi

Originally Posted by GatorWPB
Happy Birthday!!

Its always good to treat yourself on your own b-day lol
Those duncans are sick!! I would love to get my hands on some, but I doubt that any LFS around here would have them.
Oh and how about a FTS?
Ive never seen ducans at any LFS in the WPB area. I asked two LFS about duncans and dendros and the owners said they didnt know what I was talking about and that I had the names screwed up.....
I ordered my dendros and next Im getting duncans. The online ordering was a sucess, and both polyps (dendros) are very healthy.

steve24

Originally Posted by Shrimpi
Ive never seen ducans at any LFS in the WPB area. I asked two LFS about duncans and dendros and the owners said they didnt know what I was talking about and that I had the names screwed up.....
I ordered my dendros and next Im getting duncans. The online ordering was a sucess, and both polyps (dendros) are very healthy.
i almost sent you a PM the other day asking how your dendros were doing ...lol
mine are doing great. i bought two polyps, now each of them have a new polyp budding off them ...

steve24

Originally Posted by PrevWon
Wow that's the kind of tank that I want, very nice

lots of patience and money

jennythebugg, thanks