baby cleaner shrimp

raisin

:notsure: i just had my second batch of baby cleaner shrimp hatch. i kept the firdt ones alive for 1 week feeding 3 times a day marine snow, then they started to die. now i have another batch just born last night again i put them in a breeding net in the same tank they were born in i have perfect water with seahorses, pipefish ect. is there anything i should be feeding them to give them a better chance of living thanks

raisin

:joy: thanks for the answer should i grow baby brime or should i get frozen baby brime and how many times should i feed them i have 2 lights on my tank it is a 155 bow front and i have the blue night light that i leave on after 5:00 P.M. AND I ALSO HAVE THE REG LIGHT WHICH IS ON FROM 8:00 A.M. UNTIL 5:00 P.M. RIGHT NOW ONLY HALF THE TANK IS ON DUE TO THE BABIES I DO NOT WANT TO STRSS THEM OUT WITH THE BRIGHT LIGHT THANKS AGAIN

bang guy

Originally posted by raisin
I DO NOT WANT TO STRSS THEM OUT WITH THE BRIGHT LIGHT THANKS AGAIN

They're probably not going to survive long in that setup anyway. They easily become damaged even from just bumping into the walls of your net. To survive they need calm clean water with a lot of food near the surface and easy to catch.