baby clowns and shrimps?

dattong

was anyone able to keep baby clowns and baby cleaner shrimps before? My clown had spawned 5 times already, and now my both cleaners shrimps are carrying eggs. Any idea how to keep the babies?

T

therock0861

Talk to Bang Guy I think he is the duty expert on this subject.

overanalyzer

Clowns are do-able check out the dry goods section and look into the wilkerson book entitled CLOWNFISHES
ON cleaner shrimp I htink they need to be in a predator free environment (rocks with nothing that will eat plankton .... plus you would need to feed them ....
Good luck!

bang guy

I totally agree with purchasing the "Clownfishes" book by Wilkerson.
There is a cheap pamplet out by Joyce Kirkendal that is a good starter for Cleaner Shrimp. So far it appears her methods work best with Peppermint shrimp but with perserverance it could also work with the other Cleaner species.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Bang Guy
I totally agree with purchasing the "Clownfishes" book by Wilkerson.
There is a cheap pamplet out by Joyce Kirkendal that is a good starter for Cleaner Shrimp. So far it appears her methods work best with Peppermint shrimp but with perserverance it could also work with the other Cleaner species.

Bang - where would someone lay hands on the pamphlet?? if it is on-line and you can't post the link can you shoot me an e-mail?
hilscher@kc.NOSPAM..rr.com
Thanks