baby help

spiderwoman

It took us a while to get our girls to *like* solids. They were 6 months when we started and until then they were on mommy juice 100%.
When you do decide to start with solids, go with veggies first. All kids will like fruit because of the sweetness so veggies is a better way to start. Mine still love green beans.

T

tizzo

It's funny you say that spidey. I never gave them anything I wouldn't eat (try) myself. They ate fruits and veggies for 2 solid years. That baby meat, just doesn't look like something one needs, lol.
I learned somewhere that your body produces the vitamins it gets from meat, itself...until you start eating meat. Anyway, both my kids (cause the autistic one is a lost cause in all areas
) have excellent eating habits.
That trying before I gave it, came in handy when a doctor, A DOCTOR prescribed an anticonstipation medication. (green bottle) I tried it, OMG!! It was pure carbonated something! It burned going down MY throat and a doc gave it to me for my 6 month old!!

I tasted every single thing they ate. Most of it I liked.
You can't beat baby food carrots!

Oh and the cereal mixed with apple juice. good stuff there.

And those fruit juice blends.. I wish they made those in an adult version. Banana apple...
Ah you got me started. LOL

spiderwoman

UGH on all baby meats. Holy crap, who can expect a baby to eat that. Then again their taste buds are still developing and ours are all messed up.
Pears are by far my biggest baby food favorite! Mix that with rice cereal or oatmeal. YAM.

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2660061
UGH on all baby meats. Holy crap, who can expect a baby to eat that. Then again their taste buds are still developing and ours are all messed up.
Pears are by far my biggest baby food favorite! Mix that with rice cereal or oatmeal. YAM.
and tutti fruity? Do they still make that... See, now you got me thinkin about it.

T

tizzo

Gerber. It was so good. I had to buy extra cause I kept wanting to take the kids.

OMG I just looked... It's no longer on the menu. Lemme check Beechnut
...nothin'