bad name = no cake

jacknjill

Theres a kid at my school named Brock ----.
And another Rusty Russel. And a Julie Lee. Do parents not consider last names when naming their kids?

alyssia

My husband went to school with a Marty Martin, and I knew a William Williams. Seriously, what are these parents thinking? Seriously?

sepulatian

Alright, as I am watching this thread to be sure that no posts are inappropriate, I simply must post this one. I know a guy named Russel Peter.
I also knew a Justin Case, a Tom Cox with a brother named Harry, my grandfather's (on my father's side) name was Harry Legg. My first name is Ilene.....yep think of what my maiden name was.
What are some parents thinking??

T

tizzo

Sheesh, Best I got was an ex roomie who's dad's name was Sandy Beach...
I need to get out more, lol.

lovethesea

Sandy Beach?

A friend of ours has a last name of Gough (rhymes with cough). First name Jack. The dad had that name and always complained about it and then the grandkid gets name that!!!

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by lovethesea
http:///forum/post/2880317
Sandy Beach?

A friend of ours has a last name of Gough (rhymes with cough). First name Jack. The dad had that name and always complained about it and then the grandkid gets name that!!!

There was a guy in the army who's last name was Hough... also rhymed with cough. I called him ho" anyway.

If it's spelled like dough, I'll say it that way, lol!

drpaul84

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP -- Police say three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state.
Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris says he was there to keep order Tuesday when workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell.
Harris says DYFS did not tell police the reason the children were removed. DYFS spokeswoman Kate Bernyk says the child-welfare agency does not comment on specific cases.
The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a northwestern supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a birthday cake.