Ball Python - help

30-xtra high

do you even know what you want.. one day a retic, one day a burm, one day an emrald green tree boa, one day rainbow boas.., you might wuna make up your mind on what you want first..

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
do you even know what you want.. one day a retic, one day a burm, one day an emrald green tree boa, one day rainbow boas.., you might wuna make up your mind on what you want first..
well ive made it up, burms r too common, etb's r too difficult, and brb's r too exspensive. retics tho big r inexspensive, can be nice, and r pretty neat

tinysmajick

If you have found a nice retic my advice is--GET IT!!!

IF you can handle the size in the long run. :scared:
I love them! They are absolutely gorgeous with their coloration, unfortunately I just haven't met a nice one yet.

Is the one at the lfs handled alot? Captive bred? How old?

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by tinysmajick
If you have found a nice retic my advice is--GET IT!!!

IF you can handle the size in the long run. :scared:
I love them! They are absolutely gorgeous with their coloration, unfortunately I just haven't met a nice one yet.

Is the one at the lfs handled alot? Captive bred? How old?
yes, yes, and about 6mos im guessing

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Sharkboy, you should thoroughly discuss the size of this creature with your mom before getting it. As you well know, these animals get very big, and require a very large living area. IMO, once they are that size, they require 2 handlers to care for them.
I strongly feel that only a adult should make the decision to own one of these snakes.