Baltimore Aquarium

pco1988

I went to the Baltimore Aquarium in school today and took some 300 pictures. Here are some of the better ones. I did not use any editing software for the pictures as there are far too many.
Philip

lemonpeel2

Yea I love public aquariums, they fill you with such envy :joy: Lol. I have been to the one in Boston They have a 15,000(from what I remember) gallon that takes four floors to view the whole thing from top to bottom. And they have the nicest reef section of tanks. I have alot of photos when I get them developed. I'll gladly post them.

pco1988

Same with the aquarium in Baltimore. the first three levels are the Atlantic Reef and the last level is the Shark Tank, which is to dim to get a good shot.
Philip

O

oreo12

Thanks for sahring I am going to the george aqu. in june. then to the ten. aqur. on the way back from mertil beach in June. I know I will never see the Baltimore aqu that would be like going to some 3rd world. Lol to many bill clintons up there for me.

pco1988

Originally Posted by oreo12
Thanks for sahring I am going to the george aqu. in june. then to the ten. aqur. on the way back from mertil beach in June. I know I will never see the Baltimore aqu that would be like going to some 3rd world. Lol to many bill clintons up there for me.
LOL...the new Australia exibit was cool to see. I like going there because of the diversity. Rainforest, Australia, Pacific, Atlantic, Amazon, Artic, and of course the dolphin show. LOL.
Philip

B

barkdog

All right! MD represent!
Is the new australian exhibit worth the admission price? I went last year and thought that the place seemed to be getting run down... was a little disappointed. Then again, last time I was there I was a kid, and didn't see marine fish in my house everyday.

wangotango

i loved it there! when i went last they just started building the australian addition. my favorite tank was the "pacific reef" i think it was. anyways nice pics