Bang I need your help plz.

chilidog

Ok...I need to build a refugium for a 90 gal.I have a spare 30 gal. that i can use.Can you maybe explain how i can do this and tell me the materials i need.

D

dboy999

sorry to butt in ..bang heres my idea posted serval times..need help..

D

dboy999

75g sump/fuge help
.i wanna make my 75g into a fuge/sump..i need some advice..as far as baffles ...how many, how far apart how high,i found a site was decent but put really badly put to together couldent even read it..Hor to cut acrlyic ,how to attach it...the best ways.it will be feeding a 180 inwall main tank..anything would help..thank ill post a quick drawing of what im thinkin of
dboy999 has attached this image:

D

dboy999

just need some sort of help with size of fuge area ,size of sponge area an sump area which id like rather like kinda big..an water level

bang guy

You'll need a good hang-on overflow ($$), A water pump capable of pushing 300 - 600 GPH up 4 or 5 feet, Plumbing from the overflow into the refugium, and plumbing from the pump back to the tank. Might be a good time to fashion a spray bar for the return as well.
What are you going to use the refugium for?

D

dboy999

no blue is water...did away with bio balls best thing i ver did ..nitrates lower than ever...mu fuge will hold macro an so on ..i have a sump/fuge feeding my 75g main tank now works great for me ...just wanna make the 75 into a fuge/sump to feew the new 180..maybe 210g