Base Rock?? And Cycling??

aredmon

I figured that is what you were saying I just wanted to make sure it wasn't sarcastic. I feel like I messed up with the filter thing. I feel so bad for my fish. I am going to go get more sea salt as soon as possible so I can do more water changes to keep everything from getting to far out of hand and killing my pets.
By the way thank you. I realy appritiate it!!

snailheave

Originally Posted by aredmon
I figured that is what you were saying I just wanted to make sure it wasn't sarcastic.
am i makeing you think too much? ***)

aredmon

I was doing more looking and I don't think I have a canister filter. The bio wheel set up kind of looks like my filter. I seen it called a hang on waterfall filter. Does that sound familiar

aredmon

I have to admit snail. You get me sometimes. Not to many people make me realy think about what they say but you have such a different way of looking at stuff you make me think twice. I have a reputation of being a little different but you top me by far!!

snailheave

Originally Posted by aredmon
I have to admit snail. You get me sometimes. Not to many people make me realy think about what they say but you have such a different way of looking at stuff you make me think twice. I have a reputation of being a little different but you top me by far!!
yet another way to describe how weird i am!
go me! :cheer:

J

jdragunas

you're not weird...
oh, who am i kidding? I can't say that with a straight face...

aredmon

Hey just out of curiosity could you guys post any pics of your aquarium? I seen jen that you had a seahorse tank. I would love to see it. I ultimatly want to work my way up to that.

J

jdragunas

yeah, yeah... i can't seem to remember to take pics once i get home... i have THE worst memory in the world... it's bad! lol.
Here's pics of my main tank, though, and a pic of most of my critters... don't have one of the engineer goby yet...

J

jdragunas

here's the rest of 'em... aren't they just the cutest wittle fishies in the whole wide world???

J

jdragunas

the first is my clown, nemo... duh the second is my lubbock's fairy wrasse - heffer, the third is my baby shrimp - pepe (pronounced peh pay), the fourth is my baby lawnmower blenny - scooter, the fifth is my adult LMB - grandpa, the sixth is my yellow watchman goby - tex, and the last is my black & white heniochus - yuffie (my hubby is a big final fantasy fan...) I also have an engineer goby named doozer.