Beauty And The Beast

flower

LOL...The blue spotted Kole tang in my tank is the most drab fish I have. I think the clown is better looking, albeit more of a pest stirring stuff up.

mrdc

Yeah, I was bored but the clown just likes to bully everything including the sand. So calling him a beast was referring more to his personality rather than his looks. A friend of mine has a mean, nasty, black clownfish that does the same sort of bullying. And Flower, I don't find Koles to be so drab even though my tang is called a two-spot bristletooth, I still think it is in the same family as koles. I just like them even though they are not as colorful as a lot of tangs out there.

mrdc

Yeah, I keep getting asked by people for frags of the duncans but I just don't feel like cutting it yet!!

mrdc

Here is what it started at as ...

It's almost a year old now.
Dangit ... I still need to learn how to post from photobucket. What do I need to do?

meowzer

YAYYY...LOL...It wa still a pretty good size when you got it...I love duncans. I have one that was 1 head, and is now 7, BUT never opens like that. We epoxied it in a rock and can not move it now :(
SO, I just got a 1 head one from SWF, and stuck it right in the center of the tank....LOL....we drilled a hole in a small (portable) rock

mrdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/383212/beauty-and-the-beast#post_3351942
YAYYY...LOL...It wa still a pretty good size when you got it...I love duncans. I have one that was 1 head, and is now 7, BUT never opens like that. We epoxied it in a rock and can not move it now :(
SO, I just got a 1 head one from SWF, and stuck it right in the center of the tank....LOL....we drilled a hole in a small (portable) rock
Yeah it was a decent size when I first got it though I forgot how much it has grown. In that last pic, you only see a few large heads but there were a lot of small ones under them. I want to saw there were 12 or so starting out. Now there are 50ish. I feed it every now and then and it eats FAST!