Bedroom 30!!

ak_reefer

Here are some shots of my 30 gallon. This tank is sumpless and skimmerless, just weekly water changes. Its been up and running for roughly 16 months. Two fish Diadem Pseudo and a Lawnmower blenny, cb shrimp, various snails, and 2 emerald crabs. Its a softy/lps reef and I run a 120watt Helios LED fixture.

Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!

flower

I Just LOVE your rock work! A skimmer takes the organic material out of the tank water, your corals are enjoying the food, and they look awesome.

ak_reefer

Thanks flower. Yeah with such a low bioload I didnt see the need for a skimmer and just control it with wc. I run a skimmer on my other system.
I Just LOVE your rock work! A skimmer takes the organic material out of the tank water, your corals are enjoying the food, and they look awesome.
Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!

acrylic51

Very nice indeed.......Agree with a low bio load not a real need for a skimmer......I see the LED setup....What are you currently running.....

B

bigtankbigfish

My first saltwater tank was the same 30 gallon tank. You just brought back some memories. I miss that tank. I had a torch coral just like that.