before and after pics

overanalyzer

wablondie - remember - take things slow. I like your tank - good start - but I'd recommend a solid color back ground!

wablondie98664

when we got taht background they were all out of soild color backs, i wanted black, but they only had like 1/2' of it left, and not tall enough for the tank, this was the best looking one they had that would fit, and i like how it makes the color in our lr stand our more ;)

j21kickster, I am in shock. That is one of the best looking tanks I have ever seen (besides Beth's, of course, but no one can beat Beth's tank). I think I will aim to have a tank that looks as good as that when I start mine. ;)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
kickster, my tank will be even more beautiful when you send me some of your zoos.... ;)
Thanks Jillian for the compliment, but believe me, many people here have down right awesome tanks compared to mine. :D

WOW:eek: That is the best tank I have ever seen krish!
And what kind of anemone is that on the right. I have one of those but i dont know the name!

krishj39

Thanks! That's probably the best compliment I've received about my tank! There are actually 2 anenomies on the right side, but the one you mean is a sabae anenome. I got it a few months ago, but it has been in captivity for several years, if not it's whole life. There is also a BTA under the sabae. It recently moved behind all those rock on that side, so I can't really see it at all any more. The sabae has been a great addition to my tank, and my false percs and porcelain anenome crab host in it now, which is so much fun.