Best Clown Fish and Anemone Pair Contest

S

sombra7740

my yellow stripe maroon and his Rose BTA.
he spends all his time in it leaving only for food or a quick swim through the rocks.

olga

Not in contest with other pictures of course. :(
Only one clown there. For some reason bigger clown on the picture (female, I think) constantly chasing away male, so he is hiding between the rocks now, and only comes out during feeding time. I think he us quite streessed too, as he is gone a bit pale in colour.
Never had this problem for 6 months since I had them, only started 2 weeks ago.

olga

Originally Posted by spankey

I love expression of the face on your clown! :hilarious So far its the winner for me, apart of the (being predictable now, sorry) Steveweast photo.

dexter

i don't know how I missed this thread!! Here's my favorite pic of my Maroon and his GBTA. Notice the Where's Waldo Watcher.

dxtr

thejiro

sorry for stealing the post for a sec
hey mr. bill is that a Florida Condi b/c I have one and my clown wont host him..... do you have any tips on this

reef diver

...............................................................................................................................
MINE ARNT HOSTING! :scared: :scared:

marineawe

hey guys
i just wanted to say everyones clown and anemone pairs are just beautiful...i have a bubbletip anemone that has a maroon clown , but my anemone is people shy and wont stop going on the back side of my 150 gallon tank....any suggestions to bring them around to my view???

rara12

I had a maroon clown that loved this little condi the size of a silver dollar, I coulnt under stand her, there was a 6 inch LTA and a 4 inch BTA in the same tabk...(at LFS i work at)

jam1e

here's a video of my Percula Clown with my blue Carpet Anemone .. just click it to watch

saltn00b

well my old pair of B&W ocelaris and saddle carpet is up there, here is my GSM and my (elongated) BTA