Best Clown Fish and Anemone Pair Contest

tree

Well they are not exactly in the BTA but they are both in the shot
My clowns laying eggs :happyfish
In the second picture she really looks like she is thinking twice about where she decided to lay the eggs. :thinking:

puffer32

Well she thinks its an anenome, don't have the heart to tell her different

Yeah i know I am disqualified on grounds of my mushroom being an imposter

stephanied

This was my Maroon and anemone before we sold our 135g, and downgraded to a 90g. I miss this little guy and anemone. The anemone grew so large, that he split into two.

emmitt2

Awesome pics everyone!
Especially you, Bangguy. You have some amazing baby clown pics (was just looking at a old thread with a pic you posted of like 30 babies in a nano, SO COOL!) I definitely need a camera upgrade but here goes, he is the coolest little clown... so much personality!

D

davidmwj

Well, I finally went for it and got my first anemone (not counting aptasia) :p I bought the lta and clown yesterday and today they are together.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Bang Guy
Here's some baby Clowns in a small RBTA. The Cerith Snail shell is about 1" long.
It takes my breath away. That is so amazing. Something about babies

monalisa

I know, I know...I'm disqualified from the start too, but my female clown Cookie really, REALLY took to my now dearly departed devil's hand leather.
On a brighter note, she has since really, REALLY taken to the fuzzy mushrooms on the rock pictured behind...fickle, but ya' gotta luv 'em. Cookie's counterpart, Bozo, has not quite recovered from the demise of their home...he's since taken to a powerhead

Lisa :happyfish

20galfowlr

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill
bioload... no, but the question is if you can keep the water parameters stable enough in a 20 for it to live. I'd recommend at least a 130watt PC fixture to go along with it.
i have a 130 watt pc
i just dont know if i should wait untill i get my 125 gallon set up